Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Staly

03-26-2010

Hello,

look when im trying to kill some one i cant i dont have much hp for it.
im doing all i can and i still dead in 2 hits.
i dont under stand....

please help me.

Narmo23

03-26-2010

Umm, okay?

Look, just either rush Bloodrazors or get Razors + Malady THEN Bloodrazors, then either Banshee's or Guardan's Angel and profit.

Steal their creep buffs, take out dragon, do some ORGANIZED ganks (yeah, you low ELO people like to get ganked easily; that type of stuff doesn't happen so often in high ELO games just due to basic COMMON SENSE and the obvious MIA calls -- though it still happens!). Oh, and did I mention that if you can't gank due to other team being overly-defensive or your team fails to set one up, and you exhausted the jungle, then lane -- don't be like those idiot Shacos who are underleveled because they think that Shaco = 100% GANKZORZ ALL DAYZ BABIEZ -- obviously they don't know the term "opportunity cost"

If you can't do what I've said, then you're just a fail. But then again, it's kind of hard to fail as a Shaco (excluding the obvious reason being that your team is fail period -- you can't really do much if that happens, 'naw mean?)

Good luck, my young Padawan, for I hope you climb up the ELO ladder with your now-amazing Shaco.

Pkmn Master

03-26-2010

Is this early game, or late game.

I find early game exhaust/red elixir can take down most heroes, as long as you have a competent lane-mate.

Late game, if I'm 1v1 another carry, starks+clone usually gets it done. If I think the battle might go on for a while, I will place a JITB right under them, and then you almost always get the kill once it pops.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

03-26-2010

check out my build! http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=75798

I was having the exact same problem!

Staly

03-27-2010

but when im trying to kill someone im dieing its allways like that.

boxxybabee

03-27-2010

Im pretty sure a dolphin with down's syndrome slamming his head against the keyboard can play shaco effectively.

If you are having trouble with shaco, might i suggest Twitch? With Twitch you need not even bother with targeting your spells. All you have to do is just press "r" after you count to five while auto attacking.

Thats
1...2...3...4...5... PRESS R NOW!!!!!