Plz use common sense!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

03-26-2010

I get bored every once in a while and go on the forums, and i see the most dumbest ideas and post in the world. Do people use there brains when they type or make guides. Such as, as i read a couple days ago. A guide for ap Sivir, She only has one move thats ap and i was just getting annoyed of how stupid people are. Plz people use your brains and stop making really dumb guides because they work on noobs. And just an overall statement when in mid game use your brain and stop complaining.
As in if you at 20 hp, and your hugging your tower and your enemy is at full. Dont think your safe and then ***** when he kills you.
SO really use common sense!!

And i really dont have the patience to continue this list. But add on if you plz.

BertrandDeHorn

03-26-2010

Please use common sense-

When there are like 3-4 of your team mid to late game and you pushing a lane, don't break off to go defend a one of your outer turrets, or some other stupid thing, push for the inhibitors!!!! Recognize when solo time is over

hvywpnsguy

03-26-2010

Please use common sense-

If two or three or more of enemy team is defending/hugging a tower, stop trying to take that tower down. Stop wandering around that tower looking for a fight. Go back and push other lane or jungle. You will not get that tower.

OoeyGooey

03-26-2010

Please use common sense-

When A enimy champ has only <20% health left, you have max, you see all his team elsewhere on the map or they are dead, and your nowhere near their tower. This is a optimal time to try and chase.

TerritorialFish

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaz3king View Post
Do people use there brains when they type.
I love the irony

KeVoN xD

03-26-2010

Please use common sense-

Ap sivir rocks

1 nuke that can deal 1000 damage+aoe every 5 seconds, is just awesome.

RokPaprBazooka

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertrandDeHorn View Post
Please use common sense-

When there are like 3-4 of your team mid to late game and you pushing a lane, don't break off to go defend a one of your outer turrets, or some other stupid thing, push for the inhibitors!!!! Recognize when solo time is over
thats relative though. if 4 members of your team is pushing mid and you see an opportunity to push a second lane without being bothered, it might be worth it

Seltenspieler

03-26-2010

Use common time estimation.
Mom prepares lunch for 12.30?Dont start a game at 12 and go afk for half an hour midgame!
Work/School/yourfavouriteTVshow/countrywidepowerdisabletosafeenergy/whateverelsecomestoyourmind is going to happen in less then 50min? Dont start a **** game since you will probably be the ****ing leaver everyone is going to rant about!