Amumu: Underplayed or Underpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaric11

03-27-2010

All this talk of amumu players needing his skill shot is bunk. His skill shot is ****, a mediocre initiator at best.

Arthas Menethil

03-27-2010

slightly underpowered, but very difficult to play well. Champs with high skill ceilings should be slightly overpowered, not slightly underpowered. It then defeats the purpose of trying. People then play an overpowered char that's easy (like Alistair). Wait, that made no sense. O_o

Morinav

03-27-2010

Amumu's a very good character, but he's hard to play and shines best when working with a good team. I don't play him personally, but I play in a lot of 5 man pre-mades and one of our regular guys plays Amumu. His ult can be ridiculous and turn the tide of a fight easily.

Skilliard

01-17-2013

lol what? he's banned every game, and insanely OP.

Resolute Riven

01-17-2013

Amumu is one of the best champions in the game. Second Highest win rate for the longest time.

420yOlOSwAGbLazE

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMonigle View Post
Amumu is one of the best champions in the game. Second Highest win rate for the longest time.
lol get necro trolled bro

RunScotty

01-17-2013

I've been playing Mumu since S1 and have never not enjoyed myself in game. He gets counter jungled easily and is slightly low after the first clear to do more than one gank without backing. Besides that his ult can change a team fight into an easy win every time if played right. It just comes down to placement and team comps (as previously stated)

Derivator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Amumu is good, he is one of the most played/banned junglers in ranked.

revog

01-17-2013

How deep did this guy have to go to bump this...i find that amusing. I also find all the original statements hilarious.

Yahazu

01-17-2013

He doesn't apply early game pressure like say maokai, but he outscales pretty much every single other jungle in the game due to his stupid root/auto attack remover that lasts more than a second. With all the wombo combo ults in the game now, the only way to beat him late game is 1. to shut down his laners early, or 2. to invade the **** out of him, which often gets you killed.