[Guide] AD Urf - T0ggle the Sea Cow!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xahhfink6

03-26-2010

I know that I may not have been playing urf for too long, but it has come to my attention that my buddys and people that play with me or against me have been asking me to teach them how to play Urf well.
So in this guide i'll be posting my skill path, item build, summoner spells, runebook and extra thoughts, but I will not be posting his Bio or skill tooltips because I feel that is a big waste of time.(For those of you who wish to know, Urf is going to be my main.)

Rate my guide when your done reading it!!!! and if you like it do me a favor, give thumbs down to all the trollers on my thread because its getting out of control.

with all that said heres my skills build
1. Big Blue Watery Road (E)
2. Flippy Floppy (Q)
3. E
4. Flop Strike (W)
5. E
6. Omnisplash (R)
7. E
8. Q
9. E (MAX)
10. Q
11. R
12. Q
13. Q (MAx)
14. W
15. W
16. R
17. W
18. w (MAX)

Your E skill is definetely the most important here, you are just going to be flying (haha SWIMMING) arround the map and the enemies will be trying to stop you but they cant stop you when you are so fast. What you can do is keep attacking the enemies to harass them and if they are by your tower, just hit them and get a teammate to slow them and BAM the tower will kill them and you will win. My next priority is the Q skill, it is just such a good ability, but you have to use it right. I cant really explain how to use it right, but if you get REALLY good at it likei am, you will be able to just dominate there team.
Really what you are doing is you are trying to just keep winning until you get to your ultimate and then you can use that to kill golem or lizard, or when you use it on enemies they'll just get destroyed!

My item build consists of
Regrowth Pendant -> Philosopher's Stone
(Maybe get a second Philsopher's stone if you want it, the gold is so good)
Malady
Mobility Boots
Phantom Dancer
Force of Nature for the more move speed, its really important
If the game goes any longer get Trinity force or like another Phantom Dancer

You are going to want a philosopher's stone or two if you are going to have any mana and hp regen during the game, and the gold from it is just so importanat. Oh man, if you have two Philosophers stones, your gold will be so high, you will just win Some people have been flaming and saying that its not a good item and that i'm not a good player but they dont know how good it is when you have that gold there and they are just flaming and saying its not a good item. Everything else, what you want as urf is to have a really high attack power and a move speed so that you can get around and kill people and so they cant kill you, so you want malady for your attack damage, and then mobility boots to be as fast as possible

Summoner spells
Ignite - people really underestimate this spell, at level 18 it deals nearly 500 damage, wich is a lot considering it can save you the trouble of running after someone early to late game. make sure you take your level and calculate the damage ignite will do before you use it, or make sure they have around 100hp or less exactly so that its in the bag.
(off thoughts, make sure they use their heal first before you waste ignite on accident, if you don't know if they have heal or not, go ahead and use it then, they might just forget they have heal.)
Heal - Really I only suggest this to noobs that need healing fast instead of over a period of time, not calling you a noob persay but i'm saying if your a noob urf
You could take ghost too, but move speed is really not very good so I dont know why you would take this

Runesbook

In Red, you want to do as much damage as possible, so you should get Critical damage in this and in Quints, so that you deall as much damages as you can deal when you hit them with a crit
In yellow and blue it doesnt matter cause they arent attack abilities so you can get like hp regen or attack speed so you dont die or can attack them faster or actually crit damage is the best here as well

Early Game:
Well i said this before but you can kill them with your attacks and since you will start getting so fast you can kill them by getting to them, or if they are by your turret then you can kill them when the turret is hitting them and they die. I usually take mid as urf but noone else can do this strategy cause everyone i see as urf is bad and thye die a lot and they dont go mid, but if you read this guide you can be almost as good as me and go mid.

Mid Game Tips:
Now you are so fast that you can go and help the top and bottom lanes push, especially if you have already lost middle tower... make sure to keep going into the jungle and killing the wolves, they are your archenemy as a manatee and it is worth waiting until they respwan several times just to get the kills on them.

End game tips:
Well if you know how to use your ult and can keep using your Q skills right (Like i explainsed above) then you will definetely be cleaning up but maybe urf isnt a real carry cause you can still lose when your team doesnt get as many kills as I do just sometimes they arent as good and that is the only way that I lose.

Final Tips:
If you are in a lane or what you want on your team prolly the best characters to have on your team would be Gragas, because he is like ezreal but more offensive with his barrels oh man... and master yi is really good with you cause he is fast like you so you will both be really quick... other than that you prolly want some stealth characters cause they are SO powerful like Eve is the best I think

AD Urf is just so much better than AP its not even funny I mean what is the point of getting next the them with all of your speed if you are just going to use your ult from far away and not be there attacking with your pro Q skills?

Good luck, maybe someday you can be good like me, and if you liked this guide, pleaz rate down some of the haters that have been flaming my threads!

Also If you liked this guide take a look at my other guides -
Mordekaiser_
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?p=724151
Nasus_
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?p=173911
Teemo_
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?p=650921
Nidalee_
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=37420
Zilean_
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=43341
Gragas_
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?p=610365

( )

Dr Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

This joke got old so long ago.

ObjectiveTruth

03-26-2010

I lol'ed just reading the title of this thread!

A+!

The Fat Battler

03-26-2010

Joke's old now.

YOU are the cancer that is killing /L/

Yeshua

03-26-2010

Love the "I'm On a Boat" and "FF7" jokes there for the skills, +1'd.

hvywpnsguy

03-26-2010

pff... pff... puhahaHAHAHA!

wildfire393

03-26-2010

Couple of bits you forgot:

Masteries, suggesting 21/x/x

T0ggle always did his runes like this:
"Runebook
Marks 9 "Greater Mark of Desolation" +1.96Armor penetration each = 17.64!
Seals 9 "Greater Seal of Regeneration" +0.11HP regen each = 17.82!(At level 18)
Glyphs 9 "Greater Glyph of Vigor" +0.27Healing regeneration each = 2.43!
Quintessences 9 "Greater Quintessence of Regeneration" +0.28HP regen each = 45.36(at level 18)
Our Total effect = 17.64armor penetration & 65.61healing regeneration per 5!"

Also he frequently quotes himself in his post for whatever reason.

Dartkun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Loved it, jokes not old.

+1

Stormsoul

03-26-2010

old joke is old ... can we stop it with the toggle hate and move on to a more interesting community meme?

Roulder

Recruiter

03-26-2010

t0ggle joke is old, but the post itself makes up for it