Short and sweet Shen guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jyajin

03-26-2010

Summoner spells: Rally and heal

Rune page/ Skill tree: Freestyle, no mana regen or any mana runes. Recommended tree is defensive.

Buy: Hp pot (optional), rylai scepter,your favourite boots,warmog armor

Skills: Max 'E' last, first point at lvl 3

Early game: Don't be too aggressive, don't die

Mid game: Don't ult if you are the only guy defending the lane, leave enough energy for dash

Late game: Don't dash into the whole enemy team if you cannot see your team mates near you. Protect the ulting carry

I accept any opinion.

celestec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Do you get Rylai so your dagger can slow? I think frozen mallet works better since you auto attack after the taunt anyway which gives a slow also I play very aggressive early game since you have an attack on a three second cooldown which is only good for early game since in doesn't have good power in the levels I also level taunt hoping that the lane partner can do enough damage while the opponent is taunted I would level W only when I go mid and there is a need to constantly be blocking damage and once I get ulti up I try to coordinate with my team members to get a stun on them before I start to tele over there since I can taunt when I arrive instead of them running away and trying to save them
but overall i like your summoner skills and your concept

rEv3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

no, rylai > frozen mallet for shen, i've been using almost the same build (warmog, boots, spirit visage, rylai's, warden)

jyajin

03-26-2010

In my case I don't really want to go all out at the start because dying early game sucks when I don't have teleport. With my summoner spells I rather counter the enemies initiative. However if you are confident to go aggressive early I'll still recommend Rylai because having amplifying tome at the start boosts your abilties quite nicely, which you will be spamming a lot. You won't have to buy any health items in the beginning because of rally and heal.