Contact Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peabo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

ByronicHero emailed me on Monday and asked for a response, and I responded that day. I emailed him again yesterday (thr) and haven't heard back from him.

I'm sure he is a busy guy, can someone poke him to make sure he is getting my emails? He should recognize my screen name. Thanks!

Peabo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

/bump

Sad Panda.

Peabo

03-30-2010

This thread is proof that ByronicHero is actually just a rather sophisticated bot.

Also,

Sad Panda.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-30-2010

If he e-mailed you, it's a pretty sure bet that he would get any e-mails you send back.

Usually what happens in these cases is responses are lost on the user's end. Please make sure you have @riotgames.com whitelisted in your mail filters.

If you haven't already, go ahead and send another e-mail just in case.

Also, staff is generally unavailable on weekends, and Byronic doesn't stop by these forums every day, so it may just be that you have to wait a little bit.

Peabo

03-30-2010

Thanks for responding. In his email he wanted a response from me by... yesterday. I'll send him another email.