Is tf's wild cards useless? should it be changed?

yes - give him a different ability 3 50.00%
yes - give him more ap scaling or attack damage scaling 0 0%
no 3 50.00%
idk lawlz 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

TF remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnicis

03-26-2010

with the way the TF remake ended up working out, imho, his "wild cards" ability is now near useless.
if you disagree and think im dumb, i can discuss but for the most part i would just like a poll to see what the other players think

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Try playing Sion, or Malphite. That way you always have a useless spell no matter what route you go.

Or you could play Kassadin or Ashe and have a completely useless spell all the time.

Omnicis

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Rose View Post
Try playing Sion, or Malphite. That way you always have a useless spell no matter what route you go.

Or you could play Kassadin or Ashe and have a completely useless spell all the time.
with malphite i stack armor.
i find all of his abilities useful.
he has a slow and movespeed buff on one.
splash damage from the other.
one increases damage based on armor
and of course his ult.

i dont play scion, but please tell me how he has a useless ability.
i play kassadin, while mana steal is rather weak, it is still useful.
i play ashe, spare gold is useful, and the constant slow is EXTREMELY useful.

with tf, his wildcards hurt him to use them more than they help. they have a rather high mana cost, but more importantly - they never do more damage than his standard attack - but he cant standard attack while using them - so its like choosing to do less damage for a rather high mana cost.

it is no longer mana effecient as a harassing method.

Omnicis

03-26-2010

i wish people would vote when they pass by, unless they havent played TF (that is waht the idk section is for)

Bilun

03-26-2010

An idea I saw awhile ago that I thought was interesting was to have Wild Cards apply PaC effects to the first target the middle card hits if TF uses wild cards with a PaC locked(of course regardless of whether it hits or not, the locked PaC is used up).

This would add some general usefulness to the ability.

Other then that I'd also like to see the base damage decreased by maybe 50-60 at max rank, but the AP ratio increased by .2 to .25(result is same damage as current at 200 AP). That way the AP builds that really need PaC get a damage boost without augmenting attack damage TF's damage output.