Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Countering Rumble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Martok22

06-05-2011

¿How do you do it? Besides the common options (gank, etc.)

I can't fully understand how does his abilities works. I mean, reading, I understand them, but in game I can't realize when he is going to get overheat. ¿How much does overheating last?

That, ¿how do you deal with him in lanes/teamfights?

Zauren

06-05-2011

Overheating is about six seconds of silence and massive bonus damage to his attack. It actually hurts a ton, I think it ends up around 130 magic damage that scales with AP. He should have a visible gauge of his heat and how high it is, so it shouldn't be surprising. He's a great chaser and very durable though with a painful ult. He's a Mordekaiser remix, basically.

Zeikei

06-05-2011

DO NOT STAND IN HIS FLAMESPITTER. It does great damage right away. Also, at level 6, don't get to ballsy just because you have your ult, because he can stack slow on you and drop his ult on you... you can't even move after he has Rylai's... Harass him, because if he gets zoned, he gets zoned pretty hard due to the lack of ranged damage output.

Edit: I main Rumble, and standing in a neat little single file line makes for an easy multi-kill. Don't retreat over his ult if you can.