Failed to connect, was fine earlier.. please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cLONedbeats

03-26-2010

I was playing this game fine earlier today, then when i went to start my next game, after character select when the game is about to load and show the VS screen, this error comes up and stops it loading. "Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

I have turned off my firewall, tried to reconnect several times, restarted League of Legends and restarted my computer. Still no luck. PLEASE HELP =]

Zafin

03-28-2010

same problem here. Played yesterday with no problems, today unable to connect. No changes on my end.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-28-2010

This error popped up the other day and then was resolved/went away on its own I believe. I would say give it a little and see if it does resolve on its own Zafin. You can also disable your Firewall and Internet Security software to see if it resolves the problem. Even a simple restart of your system and power cycle of your modem/router might fix the issue as well.

Blue Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

Same problem here. Someone help me, it was 100% fine yesterday, then I just got this problem now. I didn't change anything on my computer since yesterday t.t

Tried restarting my modem and router. Also tried restore the computer to past configurations.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-29-2010

Resetting your modem/router to defaults, not just power cycling it, might resolve the issue as well.

Kovsky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

Having this same issue, for two days on a row now. Really pissing me of, cause it's happening not only to me, but with three of my friends, who happens to use the same IPS. Also, it happens sometimes, others it doesnt. And by happening, my team gets short of people, and I get a leave (which i only had one before the problem).

Link to my post about the problem

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=82498

Nightmarecity

03-29-2010

Well same here, and by the way my firewall is off... So what's the problem here?

Blue Phoenix

03-29-2010

I have 3 leaves now. I used to have only one before this problem. t.t
I've been testing the problem often with practice games. It seemed to be fine some hours ago, and then I tested on normal game and the error appeared again.

There's no reason for this. I didn't change anything in my computer or router since saturday, when my League of Legends was working fine.

Blue Phoenix

03-29-2010

help us! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

I wanna play t.t

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-29-2010

Can any of you attach a netalyzr result?