Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which one do you prefer?

AP tf 13 40.63%
AD tf 10 31.25%
Hybrid 9 28.13%
Voters 32 .

AD, AP, or Hybrid Twisted Fate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snipress

06-05-2011

After the big changes to his abilities after a patch, twisted fate's pick a card ability made it that it uses both ap and ad damage to inflict damage.
other things about him as changed as well, if not a little, is ap recommended anymore? or is ad the best suit for tf now? i need opinions on this please and thank you

Nookyava

Recruiter

06-05-2011

I would go with Attack Speed, as I play with. I find it satisfying because of his E, it stacks up more quickly. If you also get divinity sword, that adds an extra 100 on the damage. So I would build Attack Speed with Attack Damage. I find it very easy.

Armor penetration always helps also.

Allmightybob

06-05-2011

Sorc Boots + Sword of the Divine+ Wit's End + Malady + The Black Cleaver

Yosihro

06-05-2011

Haha I will quit that AD build and move to AP. With AD he is useless like a Karthrus with Thornmail. Yeah I did see that on one match I did. ( Map 3v3) AP Twisted Fate has a good damage output since his e spell stack. If you buy a sheen you will lane very good.

Eledhan

06-05-2011

AP is one of the better options for him.

AD puts him way too close to the action due to his short auto attack range, imo.

AP TF can poke like a BAWS from extreme range with Wild Cards...plus, he can still back door exceptionally well with a lich bane...I've almost 3-shot a turret after getting 3 top tier items + boots...

The only downside to AP TF is that he is restricted on his usefulness while his abilities are on c/d...however, they aren't very long, so...you just need to learn how to poke properly.