Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melisandrei

06-05-2011

Hey, i've been having some trouble laning early game as cho, i always seem to get zoned and not much i can do about it. Any hints or tips? Doran's ring is a good starting item for him right?
Thanks anyways.

Aviris

06-05-2011

I personally dont own cho but youre gonna wanna spam rupture for sure. it keeps them scared. Thrwing it on minions will help you farm and keep the enemy champs at bay. dorans ring should work.

Melisandrei

06-05-2011

Thanks, it seems that im not able to solo lane very well even though i should be, Some reason too squishy... Ill try a regrowth pendant. Solo lane vs Vayne is horrible!

crazysquirell

06-05-2011

what skills order?
I go q first then get my e then w and r when possible

i actually rush catalyst on him cuz i can turn into banshees or abyssal scepter
if i dont rush that i start with regrowth and possibly philo stone or just go for warmogs first

key to playing him is be the mfing chogath they fear you at all times not the other way around, careful spamming rupture as u will mana starve and be useless just careful last hitting and keep them afraid of you also have a good partner with some range or sersioulsy beast damage and you will be fine

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

get some regen pendant, then when they harras you you can laugh heartily as they realize you heal back more damage with last hits + regen pendent. Just focus on last hitting until you turn regen pendant into philo stone
never start with q unless you are trying to get some kills for your carry