Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zombie Yi, The New Pubstomp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScyrinPain

06-12-2011

Am I the only one who noticed he's running this on mac?

Meltoria

06-12-2011

Tried it again, failed hard twice in a row, I somehow forgot how to kamikaze for the whole round. Ahh well back to normal games for me. Still for the novelty factor of the first game it was sweet.

Atyres

06-12-2011

I did this with TF in two games last night, won one and lost one. Mighty good fun though and confuses the hell out of the enemy team.

Dancing Kirby

06-12-2011

I had a live chat with a riot person to see if it was bannable. This is a very confusing thing. Technically we are not "feeding" because we do try not to give gold to enemy. We are not being trolls, just thinking outside the box. I can't help it if it makes enemy team mad, If I only had a dollar for every time I got mad at a tryn using his ult.....

I will keep doing this strat and improving it the best I can until I get a warning or something. I had another post asking about it, but right now it says access denied... so I hope that just means riot is looking it over carefully.

To counter you just need to defend your turrets. For the most part people wont take you serious until it is to late, you have your items, and you are eating towers for breakfast. By then you have given global gold and xp to teammates, and you are not in the lanes and team fights so teammates get to keep the gold and xp from fighting without you vs a team that had to share. Your teammates should be easily out leveling the enemy for the most part.

This idea isn't so OP that you will win every game. Just like every game you play, it depends on teammates. I can push lanes all day but if my teammates don't do anything worthy of getting the attention of enemies I cant touch turrets and I cant push to far for fear of being ganked. Trust me when I say you become a target.

Generous Lover

06-12-2011

yeah you crit those towers...oh wait

Aracnii

06-12-2011

Hmm... with revive at the start, you could utlilize this strat and gank at the start. I mean, with the mastery Preservation, you get extra 400HP - you can't exactly ignore extra 400HP when everybody is like level 1-3.

14 to 17 Jews

06-13-2011

I highly doubt that you can get banned for this, if so I'll just record a game or two so that Riot sees what is going on in these games. If I do happen to get banned ill simply submit the videos.

Dancing Kirby

06-17-2011

Quote:
Aracnii:
Hmm... with revive at the start, you could utlilize this strat and gank at the start. I mean, with the mastery Preservation, you get extra 400HP - you can't exactly ignore extra 400HP when everybody is like level 1-3.

I like your thinking. It is like a 10 minute cooldown or something like that. Things don't heat up or start till about lvl 11ish anyways.

I use to main shaco and I use to love hitting towers with him. I tested out zombie shaco. I went full attack speed build but didn't like it to much, so I then went with my normal shaco build tweaked a bit and fell in love ditching revive for smite and adding movement speed I normally wouldnt add on my shaco. Ever try to catch a shaco that doesnt want to be caught??Now add move speed.

His clone makes towers go down as quick as a yi. I can take a full hp tower within 10 seconds and have my clone tank to start out. I can use my Q to take off when trouble shows itself, and the JiTB is just simply amazing. Free ward and JiTB means only people that can teleport or go invisible will even get a chance to see my orange poof of smoke.