Zombie Yi, The New Pubstomp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bardwooder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Just CC him is a unque response on every thread: QQ/Troll/Retаrded thread doesnt matter

Diamondragan

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing Kirby View Post
we killed about 12 towers between us both
*counts with fingers*

One...two...three...
...four...five...six...
...seven...eight...nine...
...ten...eleven.

O.o

Watafool

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondragan View Post
*counts with fingers*

One...two...three...
...four...five...six...
...seven...eight...nine...
...ten...eleven.

O.o
I think they were including those they let the enemy team snag because of the way they were playing.

Rammasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

they killed the pool turret too diamond

Dancing Kirby

06-10-2011

11 towers and 3 inhibs, the inhibs count as buildings.

*facepalm*

Randell44

06-10-2011

LOL me and my buddies were bored one game so we all lined up around mid at like level 3-4 and just all mad rushed the kogmaw there and ganked >>> scattered. Someone joked that we suicide all up the middle and hit towers no matter what unless champs were an easy kill.

We ignored the left and right lanes and push through their inhib an got 1 base tower to 50 hp after 3-4 death runs. The only reason we lost is because we were not good champions for it, half of us were AP lol. Also right as the minion push got their to finish the tower, their inhib respawned and slowed the minions just enough for them to pick it up. We never could quite finish that tower off, they were too fed after that.

We tried the same thing another game only randomly rushing whichever lane presented itself like madmen all screaming "FOR DEMACIA!!!!!!" both in chat and in Skype lol. End result is we took down all 3 lanes and all 3 inhibs and we were on the final push when their 3 inhibs respawned simulaneously, holding them minions back for long enough that it disrupted what would have been the end of the game right then and there.

After the wipe they had Xin and Panth and TF so they just rolled the tower>>inhib>>2 towers>>nexus in 45 sec. Panth blocking every tower shot lol. Again we didn't have proper champs selected. One day were are planning to get together with Yi, Trynd, Teemo, Xin, and one tank/dps and try this tactic. I'm pretty sure it'll be an easy roll vs any but a really good team.

Just wait till level 4-6 and roll out. Suicidal tower kills>>>enemy team wipes just show how little towers actually do if it's more than 1 champion around. Specifically if everyone focuses on nothing but the tower till it's down.

Dancing Kirby

06-10-2011

Lol very nice. Sounds like new idea for me and my friends.

On second note. I played some more games, but this time I played solo que. I did 1 with tf and very very quick game with pro teammates, then rest with Yi because I see yi having a way way easier time. When me and my friend do this team zombie again, I will go WW.

Here is screeny, I am getting average 5 towers 4 inhibs a game solo with not the right runes.
http://sadpanda.us/images/523070-EGD53YQ.jpg

Here is a replay so you can watch me first hand of my last game, if you dont have lolreplay here it is: http://www.leaguereplays.com/

Make sure to LOL at that vlad.
http://www.mediafire.com/?1g06c96oz722hqi

Sorry about replay, it is from older update. To fix it just right click it, then choose "fix", choose .0.0.119 I think is the correct patch. After that it should play fine.

Dancing Kirby

06-11-2011

I am a fan of this zombie thing. I have tested out yi, ww, panth, and TF. They all have there special talents, I am leaning to tf and panth. Tf gives me many options, and I for the most part have first blood in my lane and easily push people around. With tf I often kill my turret first in my lane by lvl 8, and I dont even try to start really playing till lvl 11.

Panth I have to say is very very good at this zombie thing. He isn't very good at killing people, but he can sure take on a turret solo. His passive shield builds up and is amazing for tanking turrets. I have just stared playing with panth, but he gets a thumbs up from me.

EnderForHegemon

06-11-2011

this is super jokes. Not sure if works, but eager to try.

Meltoria

06-11-2011

I toally want to try this with my friends, we'd get yi, tryn'd and kayle (One of my firends only plays kayle but the 2 sec invuln woudl help). Level 6 rush tower, tryn ulti, kayle ulti yi's damage output, you'd take towers so fast. I am defiantly trying this.