Zombie Yi, The New Pubstomp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 to 17 Jews View Post
Simply grab Death Reduction masteries and runes, then AS runes to fill out. Run Revive Tele, die a lot to tower and jungle minions so that you are worth about 40g, and be the best bait in the game and push like a mad man. Note that in two of these 3 games there was a Twisted Fate on the other team. It didn't stop me.

The pic says 2-21-1 with 11 broken stuctures. 7 of them towers. Search summoner name Ufomba.

Yeah, thats also called "intentional feeding".

PS you can never be worth less than 90g unless I am way more high than I think I am.

bman3k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

ITT Mac user doesn't know how to take proper screen shots

Dancing Kirby

06-10-2011

Game 1: My friend found your post I guess and decided to give it a shot, and he doesn't even have the runes for it. We lost the first game, but in all honesty I think we could have won if he had the right items and level. He started it at like level 10 with some decent items. We where catching up but we (me and 3 other teammates) lost a team fight late game and enemy team made a massive push.

Game 2: I decided to join in the fun with a twitch =P, I only have armor pen, attack speed, and flat defense runes, but oh well better then nothing. We went into the same lane together, and just kind of hung out leveling and getting gold. I was pumping up twitches invisibility and attack speed spell with slow, but if I went normal twitch we would have wrecked our lane vs a rammus and xin who let me keep hitting them with full 5 stack poison....oh well it was a test game anyways.

We did ok, we killed about 12 towers between us both, and our team was winning team fights with an ammumu, teemo, and MF. The team got really fed because the enemy team was splitting up to deal with us, but I guess teemo wasn't that great and they ended up loosing near the end. We where level 9ish when we started, I ended at level 12, my friend with yi was level 18 after he shot up 6 levels when he got 1 triple kill....no joke.

The game ended with 1 person raging, we where told we would get reported for "intentional feeding" even though we told them the plan before hand, and we got some fans. Some people said it was the most fun they have ever had just watching us do this. They said it was amazing idea and we got people added to friends list.

Game 3: This is where it gets really fun. We learned from our mistakes, and decided to use sivir or TF instead of my twitch. I decided on TF. I built up his E for the attack speed and damage, I wasn't sure if his E would work on towers, but I gave it a shot. I then built up his W because I know the blue card does hit towers. We started with berserk and then built 1 PD. After that we build Sword of divine, then ghostblade. At this point we start up with full Attack dmg. I had 2.01 attack speed without pumping ghostblade.

His ult helped us out amazingly. I was able to see everybody just before we attacked a tower and switched lanes when needed. I would use the ult to warp in, place a ward and die to a tower, then revive and teleport with my friend to attack that same tower. It worked out amazingly.

With us both hitting towers we where becoming a real problem, so once again the team had to split up to deal with us. We told our teammates to stay together at all times, and just push lanes and do team fights. They hated us in beginning, but loved us mid to late game. Once we had the enemy split up, we would join in team fights now and then. At first I was second guessing choosing W over my Q for farming, but in team fights I guess a 2 second stun and a bajillion attack speed = aced enemy team, and the blue card does hit towers for bonus dmg.

To put this gently, we cleaned house. Me and yi had highest kills on team, highest deaths, and most laughs. We won the game by a landslide, a regular pub stomp, and wow was the enemy team raging. We probably got reported for trolling or something, but boy did we have some laughs and made once again, new friends with comments like "that was the most fun I have ever had" from teammates and enemies alike.

Me and my friend will play around with some more stuff like adding wits end and I will try the different shoes to see how I like it. I will post again to keep you guys up to date.

http://sadpanda.us/images/522583-AB0KEE5.jpg

Dancing Kirby

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
because crit is so good for hitting towers. If your gonna go zombie useless backdoor yi your wasting money on PD's, just get a wits end+sword of the divine for the AS the crit is wasted
I am going to add in a wits end to see how I like it. Thank you for tip.

Cocoabutter

06-10-2011

Zombie Karthus is better.

Dancing Kirby

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoabutter View Post
Zombie Karthus is better.
hmmm so build full attack speed karthus then just pound on turrets??? I like it!!! I will give it a try!!

Dancing Kirby

06-10-2011

Wits end does not activate on turrets.... sad face. And for that matter tf's E doesnt proc with turrets either. Oh well it makes for good killing people.

I read off wiki that armor pen does work on buildings.

Dancing Kirby

06-10-2011

Karthus cant auto attack when ghosted, Good thing I tested this in custom game >.<.

bardwooder

06-10-2011

Just CC him

Dancing Kirby

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takory View Post
Just CC him
???