Zombie Yi, The New Pubstomp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

14 to 17 Jews

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

Simply grab Death Reduction masteries and runes, then AS runes to fill out. Run Revive Tele, die a lot to tower and jungle minions so that you are worth about 40g, and be the best bait in the game and push like a mad man. Note that in two of these 3 games there was a Twisted Fate on the other team. It didn't stop me.

The pic says 2-21-1 with 11 broken stuctures. 7 of them towers. Search summoner name Ufomba.

Sneaky Thing

06-05-2011

Tiny, unreadable picture is tiny and unreadable.

14 to 17 Jews

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

Not sure how to make the pic larger, the resolution is fine on what im uploading. Like i said, just search Ufomba.

ReoDobbs

06-05-2011

He's 3-3 with this strategy...who's to say he wouldn't be 6-0 playing normal? Too hard to tell how well the real carry's were doing

Lug

06-05-2011

because crit is so good for hitting towers. If your gonna go zombie useless backdoor yi your wasting money on PD's, just get a wits end+sword of the divine for the AS the crit is wasted

Elk2899

06-05-2011

This build pretty much says - feed moar

14 to 17 Jews

06-05-2011

You NEED a lot of movespeed for this to work well. Thats what the PD's really help to do.

14 to 17 Jews

06-05-2011

And the strategy is 3-1 look at the builds on those first two games. I was screwing around i mean come on 3 tiamats? Stacking longswords without boots? not to mention i actually had a decent number of kills and assists.

Xervous

06-05-2011

needs more AD?

iP1ayJarvan

06-05-2011

jungle minions and turrets dont drop your kill gold to 40g, champ kills do. and if you fed that someone to that point of 40g, you're pretty much screwed anyway