A counter for map control.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burado

06-07-2011

Great idea man.!

HEY RIOT!
OVER HERE!!!!! LOOK HERE
SOMEONE ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE ON THE FORUMS!!!!

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

06-08-2011

That's a great idea. Someone suggested a stat for ward use before, but % of map reveal is a new idea to me and would be great. Awesome suggestion, would love to see that implemented.

DreidelFan

06-09-2011

+1 excellent idea

boourns

UI Designer

06-09-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burado View Post
Great idea man.!

HEY RIOT!
OVER HERE!!!!! LOOK HERE
SOMEONE ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE ON THE FORUMS!!!!
I already notice

EtherMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

Great great ideas!!

Far Q up

06-10-2011

just another idea to encourage ward buying and make it more rewarding (as well as less punishing) - every time your ward reveals someone, you get extra gold.

With sight ward costing 75 per, how does 25 gold / reveal sound?
after it shows 3 guys (waiting for a gank), that ward is paid for by itself...

open to ideas on vision ward (125), maybe 100 gold / reveal coz there's a limited number of stealth champs?

Swarlito

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespcf View Post
just another idea to encourage ward buying and make it more rewarding (as well as less punishing) - every time your ward reveals someone, you get extra gold.

With sight ward costing 75 per, how does 25 gold / reveal sound?
after it shows 3 guys (waiting for a gank), that ward is paid for by itself...

open to ideas on vision ward (125), maybe 100 gold / reveal coz there's a limited number of stealth champs?
How exactly would it determine how many times to give the gold? I could, with that system, place a ward IN my lane and any time the enemy moves in/out of the ward's range (which i can easily zone them to force this) I would gain quite a lot of money before the ward went out.

Several people mentioned the idea of wards applying a buff to the enemy; earning the warder an assist if they were killed because of ward use. I quite like this system, however a buff would allow people to know when they were revealed by a ward. Unless it's possible to make the buff invisible. Then this would be the best way to encourage ward use as an assist would most certainly refund the cost of a ward.

Far Q up

06-10-2011

if you could zone with the wards, then more power to you

in addition to just the 15, 20, or 25 gold per reveal, i'm also thinking for every second it reveals the enemy (e.g. standing in brush) you can continuous gold. Either 1 gold for every 1 sec, or 1 gold for every 2, 5 or 10 secs... this might be outrages to some but just some afternoon brainstorming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarlito View Post
How exactly would it determine how many times to give the gold? I could, with that system, place a ward IN my lane and any time the enemy moves in/out of the ward's range (which i can easily zone them to force this) I would gain quite a lot of money before the ward went out.

Several people mentioned the idea of wards applying a buff to the enemy; earning the warder an assist if they were killed because of ward use. I quite like this system, however a buff would allow people to know when they were revealed by a ward. Unless it's possible to make the buff invisible. Then this would be the best way to encourage ward use as an assist would most certainly refund the cost of a ward.

mEthidz

06-10-2011

wow this is actually a really good idea

+7 (because i can)

DaejinTye

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mEthidz View Post
+7 (because i can)
Pft. I'll manually over-ride the feedback on that post.

BEAT THAT!