Need a current teemo build+guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Chaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

So teemo's been nerfed and I was wondering if there are any current guides for him? Thanks

cougher0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

3 dorans
wits end
frozen mallet
-tank items-
kite with your mallet and 'W'

Sydlanel

06-04-2011

Well that above me could work...
I wonder if you are thinking of going AP or AD, from what I've seen opinions are still quite divided on that one. My build is Mostly AD but a bit Hybrid.
I do know, that it's actually very good on him to get double doran's blades in the laning phase.
I normally go:
Start with a doran's blade, when I get enough cash,I go back for another doran's and boots. After that I generally get the boots of your choice (I get mercs normally because you don't want to get stunned for too long on this little hamster.) After that I build a Wriggles, just for some lifesteal, good farming, survivability and the bonus of the ward. After that I build a Malady, your really benefit from that attack speed and the bonus on your poisons.
After that I get a Madred's which bumps up your damage and you attack speed. (and I sell the dorans blades, when I'm running out of space).
Eventually , and this is getting to late game, I get a frozen mallet which is great for kiting / chacing and makes you slightly less squishy. And by then you should have only one slot left. And I normally go for a tanky item of choice depending on the enemy team. like Banshees, sunfire, or whatever you feel like. I've seen people also pick up Wit's end, but I really prefer the extra survivability.

With this I pick Armor pen reds, Health per level Yellows, and Magic res blues, and Health Quints.

And on masteries, I go 9/0/11, so I can reach both CD reductions, increase movement from the Utility tree, and that extra magic pen from the offensive tree.

and I use exhaust and ignite too. Mainly for the early laning kills, opening from stealth when they step on a mushroom, or when they are over-extending with that exhaust ignite combo> and then Blind> Autoattack. early in the game it can pretty much kill anyone.

At the start it might not seem that you are doing much, but this build will absolutely shred most tanky dpss, auto attackers, and will still do good damage against everything else. I've rarely found anyone that can go one on one against it.

Keep in mind that this is not a full Carry though, this is more of a soft carry/split pusher build. The idea is that you can push a tower down.. and leave a lane of mushrooms to escape really quick. and if only one of them gets to you, put him down instantly.

Well I hope that helps. I've really enjoyed playing this build.

Here is "the rain man" teemo Guide that I've based it of, but it seems to be down now.

there's an AP one here too, which seems to me like it could work, but I have not tried it.

UCF Ziggy

06-05-2011

so here is my build i recently got a penta kill with it
start with a tome and 1 hp pot from there build
AS BOOTS, MALADY, MADREDS, BASHER, RYLIAS, AND A DEATHCAP if u try 2 jump in a fight 2 early u will b wrecked wait for the fight 2 start n then jump on ne1 u want u will destroy every1 (including tanks)