Teammate avatar stats bar lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moonmansam

06-05-2011

By default, to the left of your screen should be 4 other avatars (your teammates) and a small green bar and a secondary bar (mana, energy, none) underneath each of those avatars.

The green health bar and the secondary bar is prone to lag. For example, if my teammate were to be suddenly attacked, the drop in health bar would not show until a few seconds later, or until i clicked the avatar to get a more detailed view. This makes timing shen's ult very difficult, as you'd have to personally drag the screen across the minimap to see how your teammates are doing.

If you haven't known already, shen's ult can be used by clicking on the avatars in the HUD, not just player models in game.

The lag should be fixed so it gives real-time information. After all, this is a form of RTS?

p.s., the "ult available" yes or no in the tabs stats is bugged. The green dot by the avatar shows accurately whether a champion has its ult or not. The yes or not should be fixed to correctly display if a champion has an ult present.

DaejinTye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

I agree. Though I don't play (have) shen, and don't often play Soraka, I do often play a jungler and ganker. (That and I'm so aggressive, any champion of mine is a ganker.) It would be awesome if I was able to see that the champion who's lane I'm some-what close to is in a fight or having trouble. Since they often can't type while in combat, and even pinging can slip the mind for someone in a solo lane, it'd be great to let me know to go and help them, instead of opening myself up to ganks, or slowing me over-all from having so much time spent watching my allies.

For the ganking purposes, I often play Teemo and the like, who can run fairly fast, (Sometimes I even do Irelia and Vayne builds that have Boots+Tri+Phantom=500 MS) so if a teammate gets into a fight, I can leave mid and usually make it before they die, or right after they die and clean up the mess. As well as making it possible for me to quickly make my way over for a push on turret, should my ally(ies) win the fight before I arrive.

Bee Molester

08-24-2011

I agree. Being able to evaluate team health & ults at a glance is hella handy.