Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Easiest AD carries to be?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerstoned

06-05-2011

I'm not really that good with ashe or caitlyn, and the closest thing to AD carry I am good with is Tanky Mundo. Help. Tons of IP and runs, but need direction. Been playing this game almost a year, and do tank and support, and while usually I choose tank, some autolock everything but ad and i have to play a very average caitlyn, unless i'm foolishly fed.

& I'm no good with Kog or Xin or Teemo either.

AItruism

06-05-2011

Have you ever tried Renekton? He's an amazing tanky dps champ. Jarvan and Lee Sin are two others that I can think of. As for an AD ranged carry, Corki is your guy. Try them out when theyre free - experiement and see what fits for you.

Powerstoned

06-05-2011

I main singed, and i think renekton is a strong early game tanky dps, but who doesn't excel late game, unless really fed.

Vendicta

06-05-2011

corki

Zauren

06-05-2011

A hard ranged carry? If you want skill investment to pay off, Cait can do some amazing tricks, as can Tristana. Miss Fortune is nice, too. There's no entry level ones that will make you amazing, just stick to it and read guides.

Zeikei

06-05-2011

Yup, the margin of error on Ranged DPS is pretty slim unless you know how to pull out all the parlor tricks. Vayne... lol... nah she's still pretty squishy but her Tumble helps with minor positioning flaws I see most noobs make with ranged dps.

Honestly, just dominate with any champ and you can carry your team to victory. Don't sweat it, stick with learning it seriously or just leave it till later, you can effect the game even if you're not one of Riot's "carries"