Reginald Shaco Red Route??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DizzyMane

06-05-2011

I have been looking for this "Reginald Shaco Red Route".. but I have been unsuccessful.
So I am posting this hoping that I may get help in this topic..
I would love to be able to jungle nicely as shaco.
I appreciate any help y'all may give me including tips and builds etc..
FYI just bought Shaco

TY

StyrTW

06-05-2011

this is the route you speak of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfAqN2d6VPQ

not sure if its possible anymore due to the buffs to jungle creeps but your best bet is to try. keep in mind many of the things he can do like solo dragon early are no longer possible

Angry Steak

06-05-2011

I run:

21/0/9 Masteries(Mobafire link super long)

And

ArPen Red
AtkSpd Yellow
4 AtkSpd blue
5 ManaRegen/Level
1 ArPen Quint
2x Health Quints

My personal preferences, but you can go armor yellow or more attack speed/arpen if you want. The primary thing to remember is the 18ArPen from Runes(which is improved through Offense Tree)

The most important tip I can offer, as I'm still rather inexperienced myself, is that you need to wait until the fear from JitB is over before running to attack. Fear will reset their aggro and they'll attack the closest thing to them. For a long time, I made this mistake and got beat down.

Just remember, Shaco's strength lies in his early game. If you think you can get a gank in at level 2 or 3, go for it. Keep the enemy under pressure, split push if you can escape, try not to fall behind in level/farm, etc.

Side Note: Under prime circumstances, dragon can be soloed at level 6 if you're full/near full health(for safety) and have madred's/lifesteal or Wriggle's(preferable).

DizzyMane

06-05-2011

Thank y'all for commenting. I appreciate it.