/FF /Surrender before 25 if 2 people have left the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aikage

03-26-2010

It doesn't happen often, but sometimes 2 people leave my team. The game is over and there's really no point in playing (I know, I know a lot of you will cry foul and say OH I have won a 3 v 5). Still, 90% of the time, if 2 leave the game is over. I want to suggest that if 2 people leave there is an option to surrender before 25 minutes. Or if 3 people leave the game ends in a draw or something. It has happened that I have had 2 teammates leave out of the gate and was forced to play for 25 minutes in a completely 1 sided battle.

Now that I'm on the topic, I think if there is a substantial difference in the K/D between teams, for example if team 1 has 1 kill and team 2 has 35 kills, there should be an option to surrender before 25. You could have a 1 time vote to see if the team is receptive to a /ff vote. Regardless, there are certainly times where playing a game is completely 1 sided and playing it doesn't seem fun, it seems like a chore for everyone on 1 team.

BroForgotnglory

03-27-2010

I think the very fact that a game has to wait 25 minutes before a team can surrender is silly. While sometimes a bad game can be turned around, in most cases it cant.

For example in this one game where it was just me and my friend the local pubs fed a ryze to 10 kills within 8 minutes i believe? so what wound up happening is now ryze had the power to just walk up and kill anyone, including the tanks within the very moment he saw them.

hell he even caught us off guard as we were rolling in a team and killed our entire team in 3 seconds.

So by around 15 minutes we just all sat in base and waited for the enemy team to destroy our base.

People often complain about the leavers but never really understand why they leave or address the issue of why they leave. But anyway, i completly agree, a team should get atleast one early surrender vote (which requires a 100% yes), because whats the point in playing a game thats not fun?

servedogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2010

As much as getting stomped and stomping are a waste of time, I think the proposed change would be easily abusable by people to farm IP/xp quickly.

5 man premake and drop 2 people right away so the other 3 can surrender quickly get their IP/xp.

or

solo queue and feed until the k/d ratio is skewed enough for the early surrender and collect ID/xp.

The obvious solution to that would to not give IP/xp to the surrendering team, but this would also not be fair to the people that got put in these situations legitimately.

DonkeyBalls

03-27-2010

seems like dropping time to 20 minutes would be reasonable. and people who refuse to surrender are the worst! especially if they're the ones who fed the other team. this isn't real life guys. surrender and start a fresh one.

BritishWizard

03-28-2010

Just thought I'd point out as it's relevant that if the game ends before the ten minute mark, no IP or XP is given.

RealFatChicken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

If there's a way the server could recognize two leavers on one team and none on the other, I think this would be a good idea to allow a no IP/XP surrender-now option. Neither team deserves IP/XP for what would have been a stomp fest, if the winning team complains about that then they're just being unsportsmanlike.

neondead

04-02-2010

dota resolved this problem by allowing players to switch teams during match if both opponent and the self team agree.
this would work because if leavers do show up later there is still a game there.

Rogue Champion

04-02-2010

Argeed!

Asakura Azai

04-04-2010

second