Ganking with Jungle Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReflectedShadows

06-04-2011

So is there anyway to gank with Udyr right after one jungle route without going back to recover 1/2-3/4 of your hp?
If so, can someone tell me how they did it?

I know it was very possible before the udyr nerf (I know this from watching all the youtube videos lol) but now it doesn't seem possible now so i just want to confirm this.

Thank you so much!

ReflectedShadows

06-04-2011

btw i mean with out anyone leashing blue

syerin

Recruiter

06-04-2011

The best route for him is to clear the small camps then on a second run get buffs and hit up level 5-6 then gank at about 3/4 health. That is Guardsman Bob's route I recommend watching his stream

Garaze

06-04-2011

Phoenix > Blue > Wolves > Wraith > Golem > Lizard
Pots at blue, wraiths and in-between Golem and Lizard

This will leave you with near 4/5's HP if you have masteries, runes etc etc.

Jonbro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

If you start at blue, you should definitely always be demanding a leash from mid. It does them no harm to hit it just once and leave. If you have good runes and masteries and start with cloth armor and potions, you can stay pretty health through one run of the jungle. You can spare a skill point for Bear Stance at level 4, which you'll get from doing all the camps. At which point, you can go ahead and gank pretty darn well.

MovieScene

06-05-2011

Best way is this: Use Tiger Stance, faster and it is A LOT better to gank with. Smite the big wraith, clear wraiths, wolves, small golems, using smite on the last golem. Go back to base, grab blue, then red, using smite on red. Go back to base you should be level 4, 2 in tiger, 1 in turtle, 1 in bear. Now go gank. Use turtle in bush, then bear to charge in (faster attack speed and now tiger will bleed in). This is the best way imo.

ReflectedShadows

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth4Breakfast View Post
Best way is this: Use Tiger Stance, faster and it is A LOT better to gank with. Smite the big wraith, clear wraiths, wolves, small golems, using smite on the last golem. Go back to base, grab blue, then red, using smite on red. Go back to base you should be level 4, 2 in tiger, 1 in turtle, 1 in bear. Now go gank. Use turtle in bush, then bear to charge in (faster attack speed and now tiger will bleed in). This is the best way imo.

hmmm interesting, so what runes/masteries do you use for this jungle route?

Quote:
Phoenix > Blue > Wolves > Wraith > Golem > Lizard
Pots at blue, wraiths and in-between Golem and Lizard

This will leave you with near 4/5's HP if you have masteries, runes etc etc.
What runes/masteries do you use? I don't think I have ever had so much health after one jungle run, so my runes/masteries must be different from yours

Once again guys, thank you all for the help