LF 1800+ players to make competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildDot

06-05-2011

WildDot
1900 elo

GetParked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2011

b

Expose AnthraX

06-06-2011

masschickens you'll have a lot of trouble finding a cohesive group of 1800s. It's hard enuf finding a cohesive group of 1500s, and think of how much fewer 1800s there are.

I suggest you join a gaming community / clan / team like Team Boss. We have a lot of members to pick from to create what's known as a Scrim team (your idea of a cohesive small competitive team). And not only that but you'd have a ready-made 5s team ready to scrim you everyday to give you the appropriate challenge.

We have a few 1800/1900/2100 members, and we're slowly growing, with potential other 1800 recruits that are trying out with us.

www.teamboss.net Try and check it out. We plan to become competitive very shortly and already have ~80+ members, which means lots of potential recruits for the smaller 'scrim team'.

Join our in-game chat room 'Team Boss' under private chat, and have some games with us.

DayDemonz

06-06-2011

Are you going to let me prove myself to you or just ignore me?

GetParked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2011

expose anthrax: get off of my thread ive found plenty of people above 1800 even a couple 2k+ players.

kanka: sorry to say your elo doesn't meet the reuirements and Im strict about it. I've denied plenty of people already who's elo is too low, your not the only one.

Cake Mage

06-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expose AnthraX View Post
masschickens you'll have a lot of trouble finding a cohesive group of 1800s. It's hard enuf finding a cohesive group of 1500s, and think of how much fewer 1800s there are.

I suggest you join a gaming community / clan / team like Team Boss. We have a lot of members to pick from to create what's known as a Scrim team (your idea of a cohesive small competitive team). And not only that but you'd have a ready-made 5s team ready to scrim you everyday to give you the appropriate challenge.

We have a few 1800/1900/2100 members, and we're slowly growing, with potential other 1800 recruits that are trying out with us.

www.teamboss.net Try and check it out. We plan to become competitive very shortly and already have ~80+ members, which means lots of potential recruits for the smaller 'scrim team'.

Join our in-game chat room 'Team Boss' under private chat, and have some games with us.
lol. Anyway to give you guys some perception..we've been sponsored in other games and high level players form tight bonds, with that said we have the core of the team we just need a few others that are highly talented that can make the jump to competitive gaming.

Not to hose your recruitment(even though its in OUR thread), but the people we're looking for are so far above the level of a clan that you're wasting your time anthrax.

Scyfer33

06-06-2011

Hey

IGN: Scyfer33
Rating: Currently 1807 solo queue (Mostly pure solo)
Previous Experience: Played semi-competitive DotA (THR league), playing LoL since Closed beta.

GetParked

06-07-2011

b

DarklordJoseph

The Council

06-07-2011

Who uses mumble? wtf

GetParked

06-07-2011

people too jewish to buy their own vent server