LF 1800+ players to make competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetParked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

My ign is GetParked and I'm s 2k+ elo player recruiting 3-4 1800+ players to start a competitive team. After searching for a decent team over the last few months I've found it's nearly impossible to find the right group of players while the top teams rosters hardly even change unlike dota/hon. This is why I plan to start a strong competitive team in hopes of being a top teir team. There is no set name for the team being created since I figured its best to find 5 decent people and having everyone decide on a team name together. Everyone on the team so far has a competitive backround in either dota or hon and is highly skilled. If your interested in getting serious add me in LoL (GetParked) or leave a comment on the thread. In your post just put your ign/elo/and role you play. We're going to be looking mainly for a strong jungler though, but there are 3-4 spots to be filled. The team will consist of the 5 main group of players and 2-3 subs. The main group will be the 5 best players, no exceptions. Looking for smart players who have a good understanding of individual play and know how to work together.

Team so far (only add me GetParked, none of the other members in game):
GetParked (previously masschickens. also masschickens in dota/hon)
pooishark (poolshark from hon)
cake mage (June from dota)
flopagis (Snipz from dota)
Subs:
dillabc123

Every player listed here is on every single day. Activity is one of the most important things when playing on a competitive team.

Requirements:
1800+ elo
mumble/mic
strong individual player (can hold your own in lane phase)
good teamwork
strong understanding of the game
be active

If interested I will first check your stats, then ask questions, then procede to try you out if you make it that far. I will be very blunt and to the point since I'm taking this seriously. If your elo is under the required elo don't even wayste my time responding or adding me. I if your current elo is slightly below 1800 but you had a top elo over 1800 that's fine as well. If you can't get to 1800 elo your probably not as good as you think you are before you troll me about the requirement.

MustachedOctopus

06-05-2011

i hear solo q is a great way to base someones skill off because in solo q you definitely arent playing with 4 other random people.. people are so ******ed...

GetParked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

normal kid with 0 ranked games be trollin me haha. bumpppp

Cake Mage

06-05-2011

bumps and lol @ the troll post

someroastedbeef

06-05-2011

gl i might be interested (if i have time >.< )

DayDemonz

06-05-2011

IGN: Kanka
Highest elo achieve: 1720, current elo: 1550. Used to be top 250 rating when I took soloqueue seriously.

I can play any role. These are the champions I can play well: Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Brand, Cho'gath, Fiddle, Galio, Irelia, Janna, Karma, Kennen, LeBlanc, Malphite, Maokai, MF, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Poppy, Pantheon, Rammus, Renekton, Ryze, Shen, Taric, Teemo, Urgot, Veigar, WW, Xin, and Zilean.

If there is a champion that is not on the list, I can learn them. I have Mumble, Skype, and Vent.

"You're not 1800 elo, you're wasting my time" Play me, I'm confident enough that I'm as good or possibly better than most 1800's. I have experience playing with, and against other top players.

Strongest role: Ranged

Trust Sam

06-05-2011

Easily 1800 elo.

Already been offered from a sponsored team that would be travelling. Didnt join due to school/really bad contracts. Added you in game, looking for stuff over the summer and for fun.

GetParked

06-05-2011

b

Cake Mage

06-05-2011

Where all the pros at

Cayllara

06-05-2011

Troll post is still right, solo queue elo is still a fairly poor indicator of skill and only acts as a filter. That said there's no way I'm going to try and argue this with you it's your team not mine.