Shaco Double

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

03-26-2010

The only thing going for shaco is 9000 crits and mind****. They nerfed jitbs, which was welldeserved (even though stacking 4-5 jitbs that only stayed up 1.5 minutes takes up a longass time, and ppl shouldnt run into bushes anyways). I'd like to see a change to his ult though.

I don't think he should have a leash on him. Global range.
His double starts chasing an enemy, but when it hits the maximum distance he either
1) just stops, stands dumbfounded, usually in turret range, and dies miserably,
2) magically teleports back to me somehow (to show where i am while im stealthed) or
3) starts following the direction im going again while im stealthed (to show opp where im running).

I don't know which one will really happen, and I still havent figured it out after 60+ games with him. Either way, 30 second lifespan with global range won't make much difference. Just more mind****. I just want to make the opponents pushing bottom think im on top, when im really stealthed behind them. LOL would be really funny.

Possible problems:
-jungling 2 different sides at the same time (wont make it 2x as fast though, you'll probably do better having your double by your side taking advantage of any auras)
-moving ward basically
-help in teamfights with aura, even though you're halfway across the map backdooring a turret.

It probably won't be implemented, but i think it would add some fun sides to a champion that keeps getting nerfed. It would be nice to get a bonus OR SKIN for a change.

Xyltin

03-26-2010

u know that u can controll ur double?

it's like every minion u controll.
normally it tries to follow u.
are u too far away and it tries to deal dmg then it teleports to u.

and y getting nerfed. they increased the range and decreased the CD of shiv, but decreased the dmg and the AP-ratio of jitb.
the only real nerf was the shiv unstealth

malphismia

03-26-2010

Yeap. i know how to control him, alt+click, but the irk i have is its not far enough distance to control.

Shakra

03-26-2010

try to imprint the leash distance into your head, you can use the teleport your double gets for magic switches in the bushes i.e. you are nearly dead and the clone too, you run into the bush, clone magically ports into the bush and you deceive and wait for the kill