Jax remake - the real master of arms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pectojin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

i remember the old days with jax, where he had to charge up his empowerment, where he didnt solo 2-3 guys with bad items...
Me and my friend used to fight nasus/jax and it was awesome... but then the patch came and now jax is nothing like the champion he was.

Jax is a master of arms, not a master of taking endless amounts of damage and stun his opponet all the time.

i think he should be remade;

Passive:
Jax master weapon use and penetrate 5/10/15 of enemy armor/magic resistance

Leap strike;
Jax leaps towards a target. If it's an enemy, he attacks it and deals an additional 100/150/200/250/300 (+1) magic damage.(increased damage each level on the cost of additional cooldown to make him hitting quicker and harder- my suggestion is 20 seconds no matter level)

Empowerment
Jax charges his weapon with energy over a short period of time, causing his next attack to deal 60/80/100/120/140 damage (plus 20% of his attack damage and ability power)to his target.(again increased damage but longer cooldown to make him less tank and more assasin. but some lost farming abillity due to the 1 target instead of area of effect)

Dodge
Jax's prowless allows him to dodge enemy attacks frequently.
Passive: Increases Jax's dodge chance by 10/12/14/16/18%.
Active: After avoiding an attack Jax can drastically increase his move speed by 1/2/3/4/5% each stack (up to 5)
(this spell is a remake of Counter attack, because i find it overpowered and makes him a too good tank, it will still give him the normal dodge with an active that allows him to escape or chase great but with out giving him a slow or stun spell)

Relentless Assault - Jax's greatest talent lies in his ability to grow stronger with every attack. Each successive attack increases his attack speed temporarily, and every 3rd blow will devastate his target. Jax's basic attacks increase his attack speed by 6/10/14% for a short duration, and hitting the same unit 2 consecutive times enhances Jax's next attack for 140/170/210 (+1) bonus magic damage.
Attack speed stacks up to 10 times.(i find this spell perfect for jax because it allows him to stay in combat due to the attack speed increase and nice dmg bursts every 3rd hit so he still is a fighter)

tell me what you think and if damage boosts are too low/high and who cooldown fits for team fights (i didnt do the math for each level yet so im not sure if its the exact way it should be)

finkokki

03-26-2010

Jax is definetly OP now, hes just too powerfull dps tank. Pwning everybody in earlygame to the late game. I dont play with it. And seemd he just gone more buffed than before. Friend plays with it, and he says too Jax is too powerfull than before. Nerf pls.

Pectojin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Well i find jax overpowered in the way he is combined tank/dps with stun and alot of health from damage items, which is why i want him remade so he is an actual armsmaster striking quick and hard but with planning like shaco

KrupsMcGee

03-26-2010

But before the buff he was really bad. I think their balancing the numbers to +4/2 hp per AD/AP is perfect, I haven't seen him own ridiculously since then. He's pretty balanced IMO, probably the best Melee dps now but that's not saying too much.

Broockle

03-26-2010

i also think Jax is ridicoules atm, Riot pls consider a remake on Jax.
Ur suggestion is pretty neat let's see what Riot thinks.

No Cow Level

03-26-2010

ITT: New players trying to understand the game and propose unwarranted changes.

Passive:
Jax master weapon use and penetrate 5/10/15 of enemy armor/magic resistance

Leap strike;
Jax leaps towards a target. If it's an enemy, he attacks it and deals an additional 100/150/200/250/300 (+1) magic damage.(increased damage each level on the cost of additional cooldown to make him hitting quicker and harder- my suggestion is 20 seconds no matter level)

Empowerment
Jax charges his weapon with energy over a short period of time, causing his next attack to deal 60/80/100/120/140 damage (plus 20% of his attack damage and ability power)to his target.(again increased damage but longer cooldown to make him less tank and more assasin. but some lost farming abillity due to the 1 target instead of area of effect)

Dodge
Jax's prowless allows him to dodge enemy attacks frequently.
Passive: Increases Jax's dodge chance by 10/12/14/16/18%.
Active: After avoiding an attack Jax can drastically increase his move speed by 1/2/3/4/5% each stack (up to 5)
(this spell is a remake of Counter attack, because i find it overpowered and makes him a too good tank, it will still give him the normal dodge with an active that allows him to escape or chase great but with out giving him a slow or stun spell)

Relentless Assault - Jax's greatest talent lies in his ability to grow stronger with every attack. Each successive attack increases his attack speed temporarily, and every 3rd blow will devastate his target. Jax's basic attacks increase his attack speed by 6/10/14% for a short duration, and hitting the same unit 2 consecutive times enhances Jax's next attack for 140/170/210 (+1) bonus magic damage.
Attack speed stacks up to 10 times.(i find this spell perfect for jax because it allows him to stay in combat due to the attack speed increase and nice dmg bursts every 3rd hit so he still is a fighter)

tell me what you think and if damage boosts are too low/high and who cooldown fits for team fights (i didnt do the math for each level yet so im not sure if its the exact way it should be)

So you want to revert his passive back to being useless, have a long cooldown gap closer, not touching his Ult, making his Empower slightly stronger, and removing his only ability to keep enemies in melee range? Seriously? Have you even played Jax before he was buffed?

Jax is fine. Learn to counter him.

dagni

03-26-2010

do you guys not carry stuns on your team? Jax dies so fast in a stun, or are you talking about pugs, where he proceeds to own people because.. well its a pug