Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Being "Viable": So You Think You're Smart?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhoque

03-26-2010

GENTLEMEN CHO AND CORPORATE MUNDOoOoOo

Only Fiddle Mid

03-26-2010

Yo, what about my CEO Kassadin WTF MAN

Spazzallo

03-26-2010

I approve of this thread.

RHINO Mk II

03-26-2010

I really think AP Kassadin is more viable tha-

*bang*

. . .

PatMcGroyne

03-26-2010

+1 It's like when I try to play a game and people tell me Nidalee isn't viable as a carry and then i go 10/0/5 and win in 25 minutes and they are like, "?!!?!? Nidalee is so viable".

BamSucka

03-26-2010

Because sharing ideas and collaboration leads to progress faster?

As an engineer (or engineer in training) you should know this. If everyone just sat on their assess, horded ideas for themselves the level of play would be a lot lower (on average).

Theories and ideas are built on other ideas, if no one shared their ideas, there would be nothing to build on.

BamSucka

03-26-2010

Quote:
PatMcGroyne:
+1 It's like when I try to play a game and people tell me Nidalee isn't viable as a carry and then i go 10/0/5 and win in 25 minutes and they are like, "?!!?!? Nidalee is so viable".

What level of ELO are you playing at where people are saying Nidalee isn't viable? She's one of the most viable carries in the game. In fact many think shes so viable that she is OP.

Gigg

03-26-2010

There should be more Kass guide IMO. Still can't see good one in games. Even if its written in 1543 guides, people still RW in the middle of enemy team.

unceunce

03-26-2010

Quote:
Sniperness:

Because, frankly, we don't give a **** that you're trying to be this thoughtful, oh look at me I can use my brain, I know how to use the word "viable" after seeing other people use it, scholarly LoL thinker

Hurr, dat "viable" wurd shur iz a toughy

honestly, this is the first thread I think I've ever seen where someone hates on others for making guides to help people... O.o I mean really, there are so many other things to be pissed off about, like the CHAMPISOP/UPIJUSTGOTRAPEDBAAAAAWMAPS&CHAMPSNINJA&QQ&****S

Someone needs to get their priorities straight.

More condon please

AIM7Sparrow

03-26-2010

Hahahah, yes I expected bad feedback and I have no hard feelings towards any one of you who posted some. I guess you could say I view the world half empty instead of half full, (and that's not water I'm talking about, it's people's brains.)

But man do I hate that word viable. xD

Keep it coming >:}