Why do you ruin my Friday Night, riot ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neplusultra

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cradman View Post
not the main market, but some of the target audience... b/c having more players making getting a game up much easyer

1. dont contradict yourself

2. your market is eu, RIOT makes money either way. Only thing you can do is push for a new publisher and pray the contract allows it.

Cradman

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neplusultra View Post
1. dont contradict yourself

2. your market is eu, RIOT makes money either way. Only thing you can do is push for a new publisher and pray the contract allows it.
1. condradict? main people are US, but can also be EU, and thier for no condradiction... target means you have main and side objectives...

2. well untill they do, or untill they get an acctual fix for the EU client...

Neplusultra

03-26-2010

If US is their location, and the majority of players are from that area that makes it the main. 2 things cannot be the main, as one is the LESSER. In 2 seperate posts you said euros are the main, then said euros aren't the main.

contradiction.

until* they do... what? I'm waiting? Face it, there's nothing (productive) you can do.

CakeOfPeace

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remunial View Post
Same QQ thread that's seen every week.
and these posts will continue to happen until something changes i imagine

Neplusultra

03-26-2010

can't please everyone

Osmodius

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neplusultra View Post
can't please everyone
Every single ****ing friday night. Massive down time.

Sure, you can't please everyone, but why piss off your users? Who cares if it's not your largest base, it's still people who probably pay to use your ****.

Mincus

03-26-2010

This down time seems to happen more often than I'd like. At least it's not in the day time. Still I hope Riot is doing ok, seem to have a lot of problems. Hey guys if you need help with anything let us know... Were the internets and we can help you.

SredniVashtar

03-26-2010

I agree that it would be rad if downtimes didn't happen on Thursday/Friday midnights, but rather on any other weekday, because for us 'Oss-sees' it is a friday night which for many is the only free time in their week.