Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Jax is not OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
09-01-2009

Jax is OP, HOWEVER, he also is not AS overpowered as many people seem to think


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yeliw

Junior Member

09-01-2009

Mmhmm.

Play as Ashe against Jax, then tell me he's incredibly Overpowered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lollerman

Senior Member

09-01-2009

Quote:
yeliw:
Mmhmm.

Play as Ashe against Jax, then tell me he's incredibly Overpowered.


Not the best example there... (or argument, for that matter)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakes

Senior Member

09-01-2009

Quote:
JayceJa:
Jax is OP, HOWEVER, he also is not AS overpowered as many people seem to think


Its basically do you have a heavy stack of nukers/casters. If yes Jax is fine, if no hes OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeonus

Senior Member

09-01-2009

Jax isn't OMGWTFBBQSAUCE OP but he's definately Moreso OP than 80% of the other Champions available and some champs are VASTLY UP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

09-01-2009

Quote:
yeliw:
Mmhmm.

Play as Ashe against Jax, then tell me he's incredibly Overpowered.


His Banshee Veil blocks your ult. He evades your arrows, then leap strikes, stuns, and lawlz you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
09-01-2009

Quote:
SoBeNirvana:
His Banshee Veil blocks your ult. He evades your arrows, then leap strikes, stuns, and lawlz you.


dont forget he will teabag you after


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ultimatum

Senior Member

09-01-2009

Jax! :::P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dashiz

Member

09-01-2009

i find how it's pretty convenient for that guy to have been using his friend's account which adds more matches to his total =D

Jax is very OP, deal with it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laudani

Junior Member

09-01-2009

Quote:
Dashiz:
i find how it's pretty convenient for that guy to have been using his friend's account which adds more matches to his total =D

Jax is very OP, deal with it


When the beta came out, I didn't get a invite. So the only way I could play is by using my friends' accounts, Omnius and Aceronin. I had to use them up until a week ago when Omnius sent me a friend invite.

If you don't believe me, that's your problem.

I also like your argument, "deal with it"? :P