Shen not so fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Okay so i hear so many people raging about how shen is soo underpowered yes i agree he is underpowered AS A TANK.....

BUT think of him as a ninja instead...

my build which i find to be very very effective is as follows..

start with dorans blade (120 hp give better damage to passive as well as nice damage early game)

berserkers grieves

frozen mallet (scales also really well with his passive as well as giving damage and slowing effects on your attacks)

guisnos rageblade. (scales with his q for heals and is just massively op at keeping him healed with q and blocking with w.)

Infinity edge (just pawns face nuff said.)

The build i use is 21/9/0 with nibleness being the most important item in the defense tree. as he does not have mana the utility tree isnt very nessesary although could be used for the extra exp.

for summoner abilities i use improved exgaust and ghost. ghost for chasing down nubs

so skill order i use is R>Q>E>W (you could however swap e for w depending on your playstyle.

Shen is in fact a very accomplished fighter who works very well as an offtank. His taunt gives you plenty of time to pretty much decimate anyone and with ghost and exguast you can save yourself if a battle is going wrong or rape if its going well. Exguast also gives you the ability to get some nice heals while your opponent is blinded.

so i say tank shen= bad

OFFTANK Ninja ad shen = decimator of all things pirate and otherwise. not really a proper guide or anything just seemed i would share my success with others.

EDIT: concerning his ult consider it more as a way to save your allies or get some kill steals like a tf .

CqvJbo39Bv

03-26-2010

I fail to see where Shen is underpowered as a tank, I kick much ass with him as a tank.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

im just sharing the way i play shen for all the people raging about how he is such a bad tank. and i as well have had no success with shen really as a tank

Schadadle

03-26-2010

I'm sorry but this sounds like a terrible idea. You just copied a build from old school Jax to a champion with the skillset of a tank. If you taunt their carry by accident, you just turned the already stupidly easy task of right clicking to leaning back and laughing while you force him to tear you a new one.

Vualk

03-26-2010

once again i know for a fact this build works quite well because ive used it for probly 15 games now and handed people their asses. just trying to share that he is viable as a melee ad champion