Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Flat or Scaling Health runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micar

03-26-2010

Whaddya reckon?

zZSnorlaxZz

03-26-2010

depending on what you like to do. Early game flat, late Scaling. Choose Wisely. personally I prefer Flat. +200 health at the beginning of games is a really nice feature

03-26-2010

Flat. +100 at early game is massive. +150 at end game is useless.

Gorchek

03-26-2010

Definitely Flat HP quints. HP/level seals could work, I forget the numbers on them vs flat seals.

But yes, HP is far more important early game; early game is so important you could get fed then go afk and the lack of gold/experience on the enemy champs could probably make the game still a win for your team.

Remunial

03-26-2010

Flat HP Quints

HP/Level Seals

The HP/Level Quints don't match with the Flath HP quints until around level 12. By then the difference won't really matter and it's much better to start with ~100 HP.

The HP/Level Seals match with the Flat HP Seals at around level 5. As the game goes on they make a much larger impact than the flat HP Seals and don't take long to match them.

SlyGoat

03-26-2010

Flat HP quints

I never found HP seals useful at all since the last couple nerfs to them

Larias

Adjudicator

03-26-2010

Quote:
Flat HP Quints

HP/Level Seals

^