Malady

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkeetSkeetSkeet

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
Do you change their diapers often?
What diapers you say?
The diapers on the mouthbreathing ******s you play against who let you take advantage of your attack speed early game by standing still and letting you hit them more than once during the laning phase.
They usually aren't standing still, they are running because I've used one of my skills to nuke them before trying to auto attack to glory.... Not only that I play ranged carries and A LOT of people don't fear the squishies. I want to know what magical land you play in that every one plays like a genius and is always one on one, and no-one has a stun in this game either, or a slow. Exhaust doesn't exist either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eppa View Post
Vampire sceptre and maladys life steal isn't much of difference.

I'm guessing you auto attacking and hope to get creep kills. The thing is what you should be doing is last hitting making the money gained the same.
Except that I'm aggressive and love keeping them locked behind their tower with it doing denies for me. Granted it's just gold, but a gold advantage is so nice in this game.

Quote:
Have you looked at the stats?

even if you want the attacks speed and lifesteal why not go recurved bow and vamp scepter. Arpen is way to cheaply itemized in this game. To miss out on a LW mid game --> late game is bad.
LW is only good if they're tank heavy though. Malady adds 30 damage to your entires team attack while focus firing a target. While LW just ignores armor for you and you only.

Quote:
What it basically come down to is that people want to finish their items. Raw items have the best raw stats if the passive isn't good (Like malady) its not worth to make the item

Also malady has no dot.
I just started getting it on ranged heroes a while back and I've had to ask a lot less in /all chat, so how much HP did you get away with.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaOven View Post
They usually aren't standing still because I've used one of my skills to nuke them before trying to auto attack to glory.... Not only that I play ranged carries and A LOT of people don't fear the squishies. I want to know what magical land you play in that every one plays like a genius and is always one on one, and no-one has a stun in this game either, or a slow. Exhaust doesn't exist either.
What mystical ****ing land are you playing in where the unicorns **** all over your face with their magical skill inducing ***** allowing your 17% lifesteal to withstand your opponents damage forever with your amazing godlike attack speed. Also what tank-stun-nuke-dps-ranged-carrying-powerful-early-game-mother-****er are you playing?

Harass as much as you want when that malady gives you all of +8 damage when they are standing by their tower like good little non-******s when they realize hey im being harassed.

Because that's what happens.
They don't stand there and let you beat them to death.
Your nuke/stun/malady combo isnt going to kill anything but a mouthbreather who ran into a tower in one go, and anyone without a god**** twenty-fourth chromosome won't be ****ing away from his tower long enough for you to pull it off again.

But like a god**** ****** you're pushing them back to their tower anyway and autoattacking creeps to regen your health aren't you?

Go back to your alistar/blitz/timewizard/ranged carry lane and gank those noobs.

SkeetSkeetSkeet

03-26-2010

LoL u mad.

Necrax

03-26-2010

i suddenly like to have pizza

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaOven View Post
LoL u mad.
An eloquent response, inspired by that unicorn *** on your face?

That's just how I talk late at night when running low on sleep. That and I'm rather racist.

But besides that, go **** yourself.

SkeetSkeetSkeet

03-26-2010

Go get anally molested by a unicorn again....

Necrax

03-26-2010

unicorns > red bull

Churchy

Friend of Urf

03-26-2010

The clever quips are strong in this one.
But no really, great argument for malady.
-Point
-Refute
-lolumad
Like a fourteen year old in heat, you've bested us all in your ***-sodden glory.

Tom Bombadil

03-26-2010

I always get get malady and never do bad with it, I have +500 games under my belt. I'll admit that a starks fervor or pretty much anything else is better but malady is pretty **** good for the cost it is at. If it gets to the point where I know I'll need something else I'll sell it, the problem is is that people DEPEND on this item. It's like a potion to me nothing else. I have never been ridiculed for getting this item and I have never seen people on the forums talk about how bad it is. I will always continue to get this item and I will probably still do good in my games. Items don't make the player baby ;]

SkeetSkeetSkeet

03-26-2010

What refute? You giving players way more credit than they deserve?

12345678 ... 10