LOL @ Australia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aurinax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

Foiled again! I seriously feel for you guys, I cannot believe that Riot can't get their heads out of their asses and 1. Stop having to do maintenance all the time and 2. Stop doing maintenance at the wrong times.

Osmodius

03-25-2010

Wait what, when is maintenance?!!!

Raikkonenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

right now for 4 hours

Osmodius

03-25-2010

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*Ruined Night*

Jman69

03-25-2010

12 am PST is a great time to bring down the servers, far better then doing maintenance at 5 or 6am on a weekday when nobody is playing...

I thought maintenance was done 2 days ago when they were installing the patch.

Mistress Cuddles

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurinax View Post
Foiled again! I seriously feel for you guys, I cannot believe that Riot can't get their heads out of their asses and 1. Stop having to do maintenance all the time and 2. Stop doing maintenance at the wrong times.
Im australian but you see, i've subscribed to this lovely little game called "TV" and "Cable" Theres a reason why cable has 9 hours of Simpsons on at all time >>

Osmodius

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idge View Post
Im australian but you see, i've subscribed to this lovely little game called "TV" and "Cable" Theres a reason why cable has 9 hours of Simpsons on at all time >>
This maintenance means I get to play Demigod, that I installed last week and haven't played because of LoL.

Nieco

03-26-2010

hahah.. lol I know .. very wrong timing..
aurnux ur from the cybergame.au yeh??/ Im nieco xD ^_^

ParoX

03-26-2010

if u guys keep complaining about server maintenence times, they will show us the same respect they showed the SEA players and IP ban us then announce an Australian server at an indefinate time in the future.

Almighty1

03-26-2010

Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuu. Aaaaaaaaargh. Why must you do this to us riot? Why not have a maintenance during america's primetime!!!!!????

This will probably get un-cap'ed but i want you all to know i'm writing in caps right now.

P.s. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu riot >.>