Champions With globals on same team...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Allnight

03-25-2010

The title does not exactly describe my point very well unless you think my point is that "Oh wow, that sounds like it would be epic" The point directly, whhich i shall explain, is this: Having 2 or more people on a single team that possess a global teleporting ultimate ability is just outright ridiculous because simple, Global ultimates are ruining any strategy ever thought of in this game.. The example is this, 4-man premade of my friends and I as Ezreal, Twitch, Fiddle, and Rammus, and a 5th random player as Shen VS a full 5-man premade of Twisted Fate, Shen, Pantheon, Nidalee, and Morde. I'll let you think of where this has its main issues for a second...

Figure it out, its not hard to see. We had an very nice team composition set up, great for ganking. Granted I see the people already saying "Oh nidalee and TF will shut twitch down everytime" Granted may be true, unless he catches one of them by themselves. Multiple times during this game, our 2v1 ganks on Mordekaiser would instantly turn into a 4v2 turned the other way.

Inc flamers saying QQ MOAR, but imagine yourself on a good team that has a fairly good win percentage, then you come across this team...

Shen, Twisted Fate, Pantheon, and any 2 of Gangplank/Ashe/Ezreal/Karthus. Instant team domination anywhere on the map. Ashe fires her ult down a lane into a group of 3 or 4, Pantheon Ults into the midst, quickly followed by Twisted Fate with Shen's ult being channeled on either on of them, two of of which have a stun and the third has a taunt and unbelievable amounts of health. Karthus/Gangplank/Ezreal then pops his ult, if even just for assists, and instant kills. No team in this game can counter that.

And here comes the people saying "Well why dont you play a comp like that and own people constantly?" Because simply, its not fun. It takes any strategy and intelligence out of the game entirely and makes it all about a global ultimates and waiting until they are off cooldown. Not to mention the uncanny ability to back door an entire base with a twisted fate and a pantheon alone.

To simplify it, global ultimates are ruining this game. There are too many champions with the ability to nuke anywhere on the map that they please to make this game interesting anymore. Premades just have no point to them anymore, so we stopped queuing up together and split up into 2 or 3 per party. I know there are people out there that agree with me and instead of getting trolled by you Team Global lovers, i would like to hear from those who agree, or someone with an intelligent counter-point.

Once again, make an argument, do not troll.

T a e

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-25-2010

Sounds like pretty cool strategy. global champions backdooring and be able to present in any big team fight. My suggestion is coordinate with team. give a fake push make tf gate behind you and just own him real quick and back out or push depending on the situation. Also this is just me but I usually don't push too far if there's any mia and if you do make sure you have flash ready to use.

Allnight

03-25-2010

Im not saying just TF against us, that can be dealt with easily. Im talking about an entire team of global ultimates that dont require any form of skill or intelligence. even half a team of globals. its ridiculous to be able to be anywhere you want as an entire team at any point during a match

Nykidemus

03-26-2010

Such a strategy requires very good team coordination, and if they can pull it off, they deserve the win.

Nhoque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

ill try this with my buddies =)