So, I've put up with my fair share of idiots, but this...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkullMonkey1986

10-07-2010

This is just too much. Was in a game, DopeBoyFresh21 picks Kennen, goes mid, all good, I'm trying out a jungle build for Xin. Anyway, game goes on, he gets pushed hard by Tristana in mid, so, a Katarina player and me decide to go help gank mid, we tell him to let Trist push so we can run out and gank her. He doesn't listen, pushes her all the way back to her turret, so Kat and me are left sitting in bushes. I decide to go back into the jungle and kill the neuts that respawned while we waited telling him we was gonna gank. He gets killed and it just hits the fan. He snaps at me, going on about how I suck as Xin, and can't gank anyone, on and on. I eventually get tired of his **** and let off a little steam, instead of just typing "stfu" I type it all out, which I know now I should not have, but for 5 minutes he rages at me. So, he's standing in mid, not doing anything now, our whole team gets killed up top, and he's still going off on me, so I say screw it once I see him trying to run up behind them, "/all yo, Kennen coming up behind you guys." Getting real tired of his ranting on me, and then it happens, he completely goes off the deep end. He threatens my life, not once, but twice, I have the first time screenshotted. After game, I sent in a report on him, I figure I might as well post here too.

Also, I join another game and get a sigh of relief as I tell people if they ever get DopeBoyFresh21 in their group, to never EVER let him go mid. One person just up and says, "I've grouped with that dopeboyscrub before." It's just little things that certain other players say that make you feel better about screenshotting a threat on your life from 'internet toughguy over 9000'.

Amiithystine

10-07-2010

/rage

NoobDotCom

10-07-2010

i searched him up, look at his rune pages, and lol'd... everyone should too

Amiithystine

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobDotCom View Post
i searched him up, look at his rune pages, and lol'd... everyone should too
where'd you do that? lolbase or something?

VALOUR THE HERO

10-07-2010

Those are some sweet pages

TomatoChip

10-07-2010

LOL I was that tristana. (This forum acct isn't my actual game acct). This is the first time I've been included in a QQ post...iono how to react.

But yea, that kennen was funny to lane against.

Amiithystine

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomatoChip View Post
LOL I was that tristana. (This forum acct isn't my actual game acct). This is the first I've been included in a QQ post...iono how to react.
Feel good you pwn'd a nublet.

Avisto

10-07-2010

I lost my respect for said player at "DopeBoyFresh21"

NoobDotCom

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
where'd you do that? lolbase or something?
sign in to your acc, then look at your friends list and you should have 3 option on the bottom; click the one with the magnifying glass and type in his name o_o

Amiithystine

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobDotCom View Post
sign in to your acc, then look at your friends list and you should have 3 option on the bottom; click the one with the magnifying glass and type in his name o_o
hmm, never bothered with those buttons.