Forum Icons for ALL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jerzy

03-25-2010

DO IT RIOT!

Otherwise the +/- on all the thread posts is pointless.

HeLawlsAtYouSon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

I want these, didn't you guys promise a whole lot of website updates a couple months ago? What happened to sigs and all the other stuff you promised?

SlyGoat

03-25-2010

Your PVP.Net icon will be your forum icon in the future.

YES I BEAT ENCASEDSHADOW YES

jerzy

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Your PVP.Net icon will be your forum icon in the future.
Sounds pretty lame tbh. I know there's this talk of this being "competitive" once in a while... so why aren't the icons going to somehow represent that? Giving people icons for working for Riot, simply playing, discussing the game or getting elected to some post doesn't really do much on the "competitive" front.

Why can't we win icons? This would ad more weight to people's posts. This would be a much better system then the one currently in place.

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzy View Post
Sounds pretty lame tbh. I know there's this talk of this being "competitive" once in a while... so why aren't the icons going to somehow represent that? Giving people icons for working for Riot, simply playing, discussing the game or getting elected to some post doesn't really do much on the "competitive" front.

Why can't we win icons? This would ad more weight to people's posts. This would be a much better system then the one currently in place.
They said you will be able to earn them as well, the ingame ones are just the starters.

HeLawlsAtYouSon

03-25-2010

This might not be relevant, but here was a thread that had Pendragon going on about sigs for different websites. You can use these to determine who's "pro".

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=41858