3 Rune Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyrane

03-25-2010

This may have been brought up before, but why don't we have access to 3 rune pages instead of 2?

I played in beta and we all had 3 pages available to us. This allowed for greater flexibility, letting us create 3 different rune pages for various roles (Tank/DPS/AP).
I'm not sure why this has changed from beta. I'm only bringing this up because I'm running into a problem where I already have a full AP rune page for my caster champions, and a Full mix of ArmorPen/dodge/MR page for my pantheon. I just bought Shen and I kinda want to start an HP/other tanky runes page, but it seems like a huge hassle to switch the runes from game to game.

Now, I've had this problem with mastery's forever as well, but I haven't complained about it because its easy to switch during champion select. However, I have to change my runes BEFORE the game starts.

Anyway, I'm sure as more and more people get more and more favorite champion's and builds, we will require more pages to accommodate this. I don't see the huge problem in adding additional rune pages.

Hopefully other people are running into this problem,
Cyrane

Atropose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

To quote Zileas on this topic...

Quote:
Tom Cadwell: We removed the third page to improve overall performance of the rune book. While we work on improving the performance, we're also considering ways to improve the experience. For example, we're considering providing more than three pages, which would be purchased in the store or unlocked through some other in-game mechanic.

Cyrane

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najena View Post
To quote Zileas on this topic...

I would be fine for this solution, but please add it. I didnt experience much performance issues with the rune pages. I dont know what zil is talking about.

<shameless threat> I dont think I will buy IP boosts with cash if I have no place to put new runes.