Eve Passive = bruk.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk on Franzia

03-25-2010

Soooo, I know EVERYONE likes to QQ about Eve's passive, but I just realized something:

If you are on the blue team, it blocks HALF (50%!!!!! (1/2!!!! (.5!!!))) of Purple Caster Minion's damage.

That is pretty **** good, if I do say so myself. Because, as we all know, when I am on blue team, the only threat the other team poses is their PCM's, and this one time, I went 9001/0/9001 because PCM couldn't deal sideways eight damage to me.

Thoughts?

Atropose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

This is about 3 months late. -1

CnB84

03-25-2010

People always underestimate the damage minions do. Especially during the laning phase. Half the time, if I'm laning against a melee hero, I'll attack their tower and let them get free hits on me. This causes them to draw aggro from the minions and believe me, 10 to 20 minions attacking someone quickly adds up.

Emergencia

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnB84 View Post
People always underestimate the damage minions do.
Yeah, when their elo is extremely low they often tank minion damage.

Drunk on Franzia

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emergencia View Post
Yeah, when their elo is extremely low they often tank minion damage.

HENCE WHY EVE IS PRO! At low ELO she doesn't care about minions, and at high ELO she doesn't take ANY damage from them. I personally like to stack defensive masteries on her - and take 4 less damage. Seeing as nothing but ravage does anything, and the only thing she has to worry about early game is creep damage, might as well mitigate that as much as possible, right?