Would u pay for lol if it helped push new features

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

I'm saying if everybody had to pay a one time fee 20-30 dollars in order to keep playing LOL. Im saying this because riot needs the money; here is a list why:

Releasing New Heroes every week = people buying them = RP points = profit!

Delayed features, that would be easy to implement.
-They are waiting to make a set number of dollars before releasing new things. ( same theory with the heroes)

"Remakes" that "fix" heroes
-If a hero gains a significant boost ie Jax, people will play him and will still continue playing him after he is nerfed to any point due to familiarity.
-Riot is employing a shady business tactic used in many fronts to briefly enhance old features to make them seem better.

Server instability
-that's what happens when you pay for cr4p servers in order to horde money.

So money is the reason why riot is being so reluctant to fixing their game and would you guys pay that amount to have a better lol experience.

Well, that's my 2 cents on why this game is slowly going to sh!t. It's all good though, cause once Starcraft is out, this game will start losing user base quick.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-25-2010

Riot is actually doing quite well.
What they need: Sysadmins and anything else on the Riot Careers page.
If you refer people you get RP so get recruiting.

FirestormXL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

I'm afraid... no, sorry but honestly no. I don't have much money to spend, I mean I only just picked up another job myself after being unemployed for 5 months so I'm pretty broke and probably won't be spending money on any games for a long time yet. But that's just my personal problems I'm sure not everyone is afflicted with.

Osmodius

03-25-2010

Cool. Story. Bro.

Glad you got Riot figured out.

Can you leave now?