Low rank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cdudeman

06-04-2011

Is it me or is my 400 'sum rank caused by the bad team members i keep getting. I mean, i try to play well, but then i feed because my team members can't deffend. So what to we do about it. I can't seem to win twice in a row. What is this.

cdudeman

06-04-2011

Really i can't win. This last game, i had a noob that didn't team fight. It ain't me, i deffended them. HOw can i win. Don't get it.

cdudeman

06-04-2011

An other game lost thats like 4 in a row, everyday! I don't get it how do you guys win this l.o.l. game? I'm trying to win here. At first ibuild so that I can saty alive, so hp regen and such or potions. It keeps me alive. Then I buld well :dps , ad or ap. Then I lose...

RadiantPyrophore

06-04-2011

Your item build is only one part.

The first part is to choose a champ that benefits your team composition (if there are 4 other carries >< do not choose another carry)

The second part is item builds (what you are talking about)

The third and possibly most important part is Map Awareness. If they have a jungler, ward the rivers so you can't be ganked. Once a tower is down, ward the jungle so you can't be ganked and can gank the other team safely. Every time you go to go out of range of your outermost surviving tower look at the map. If they are all missing from the minimap don't go past your turret without your whole team. If you are playing mid don't push past the river unless you can see that all 4 other enemies are occupied far away from you. Keep checking the map every 5 seconds at the longest. If someone disappears get back on your side of the river unless they were killed. If they were killed you can wait a few more seconds to retreat.

All of this will help both you AND your team. Good luck.

cdudeman

06-04-2011

KK thanks. But the thing is that, its the team you know. I mean, when i ward no one else doe, and then i can't build. After, i stay close to turret since opposite team is all mia, and one of my team mates goes to dragon or something, so they die and then we all go to carry him and we die, or someone stays back and gets tower dived, so he dies. The thing is that, i know these things but it's the others that are playing that ruin it.

I won the last game, was fun, thats what makes me wanna play.
Thanks for your post.

creamfrache

06-04-2011

you can carry bads if youre good enough
the other team is usually just as bad
@ 400 elo play somebody who can solo dragon and initiate
good initiates are too easy at that elo and thats what wins fights

play someone w/ a lot of cc so you can just focus down whoever your teammates fed
ward their buffs because noobs like to take the buffs alone