DannyL's Champion Tier List. (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunkRamen

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnaM View Post
hm... veigar can have unlimited AP, and i just got 791 AP with him... not really trash tier when he can two hit almost any hero
He has to get there first.

Wildspeaker

03-25-2010

rammus MUST be at High tier, look , his taunt is freaking epic, got a epic damage with tremors+sunfirecape , and have a powerballing skill to initiate, he can turn the tide of a battle easily:
also soraka is a great character , it my main character; it needs a buff , i don't want to get kills, i want to be more usefull

JunkRamen

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildspeaker View Post
rammus MUST be at High tier, look , his taunt is freaking epic, got a epic damage with tremors+sunfirecape , and have a powerballing skill to initiate, he can turn the tide of a battle easily:
also soraka is a great character , it my main character; it needs a buff , i don't want to get kills, i want to be more usefull
lol sunfire cape

codology

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildspeaker View Post
i wouldent reccomend sunfire cape ive played rammus alot infact i have 32 wins and 5 losses with him thats arranged and solo and there is much better things you can build him with and i do agree he needs to be higher because a good rammus will be taking very little dmg while his AoE goes off and weakens the team during the fight.

noskill5

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by codology View Post
i wouldent reccomend sunfire cape ive played rammus alot infact i have 32 wins and 5 losses with him thats arranged and solo and there is much better things you can build him with and i do agree he needs to be higher because a good rammus will be taking very little dmg while his AoE goes off and weakens the team during the fight.

37 games isnt a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL is too buggy View Post
i lold