Top MUNDO Players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovinge View Post
Roku is the best mundo player, as already mentioned.

Flash/Exhaust for summoner skills

Merc Treads>Spirit Visage>Starks is core

IE is probably the best follow up for dps, you have exhaust and cleaver, so you really don't need phage. After that green/red elixer and game should be over, if you are really pressed to waste gold, buy a zeal or two in remaining slots and then upgrade them to a dancer.
ty ;o

Got the right items, order isn't concrete, depends on how the game goes. Usually ends up:
dorans shield -> boots -> spirit visage -> merc -> Starks -> IE

or

rejuv bead + hp pots -> spirit visage -> boots -> emblem of valor -> merc -> Starks -> IE

And I use cleanse and ghost for summoner spells. Cleanse is amazing and necessary to get pesky exhausts/blinds/healing reducs off of you.

LORD STAN

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
ty ;o

Got the right items, order isn't concrete, depends on how the game goes. Usually ends up:
dorans shield -> boots -> spirit visage -> merc -> Starks -> IE

or

rejuv bead + hp pots -> spirit visage -> boots -> emblem of valor -> merc -> Starks -> IE

And I use cleanse and ghost for summoner spells. Cleanse is amazing and necessary to get pesky exhausts/blinds/healing reducs off of you.
what runes do you use for mundo? i was thinking that full crit chance + infinity edge would be fun

or maybe move speed rune stack..

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD STAN View Post
what runes do you use for mundo? i was thinking that full crit chance + infinity edge would be fun

or maybe move speed rune stack..
Really depends. Definitely armor pen in red, and if you don't go doran's shield first then definitely health quints.

I also usually go cooldown or crit chance blue and crit chance yellow, crit chance quints sometimes if I know I'm going doran's shield, depends on my mood. I have a lot of runes I switch in and out on whims x.x