Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top MUNDO Players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rokudan

Recruiter

03-25-2010

Quote:
Merovinge:
Roku is the best mundo player, as already mentioned.

Flash/Exhaust for summoner skills

Merc Treads>Spirit Visage>Starks is core

IE is probably the best follow up for dps, you have exhaust and cleaver, so you really don't need phage. After that green/red elixer and game should be over, if you are really pressed to waste gold, buy a zeal or two in remaining slots and then upgrade them to a dancer.

ty ;o

Got the right items, order isn't concrete, depends on how the game goes. Usually ends up:
dorans shield -> boots -> spirit visage -> merc -> Starks -> IE

or

rejuv bead + hp pots -> spirit visage -> boots -> emblem of valor -> merc -> Starks -> IE

And I use cleanse and ghost for summoner spells. Cleanse is amazing and necessary to get pesky exhausts/blinds/healing reducs off of you.

LORD STAN

03-25-2010

Quote:
Roku:
ty ;o

Got the right items, order isn't concrete, depends on how the game goes. Usually ends up:
dorans shield -> boots -> spirit visage -> merc -> Starks -> IE

or

rejuv bead + hp pots -> spirit visage -> boots -> emblem of valor -> merc -> Starks -> IE

And I use cleanse and ghost for summoner spells. Cleanse is amazing and necessary to get pesky exhausts/blinds/healing reducs off of you.

what runes do you use for mundo? i was thinking that full crit chance + infinity edge would be fun

or maybe move speed rune stack..

Rokudan

Recruiter

03-26-2010

Quote:
LORD STAN:
what runes do you use for mundo? i was thinking that full crit chance + infinity edge would be fun

or maybe move speed rune stack..

Really depends. Definitely armor pen in red, and if you don't go doran's shield first then definitely health quints.

I also usually go cooldown or crit chance blue and crit chance yellow, crit chance quints sometimes if I know I'm going doran's shield, depends on my mood. I have a lot of runes I switch in and out on whims x.x