Way to Go Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnalC

03-25-2010

How interesting.

Less than 24 h ago people (unpatient kids mostly, i take it) were crying in loud how underpowered Shen is. Tried to tell them that you cant really make the decision 6 hours after the champ was published.

Now its OP because you can have a neat combo with Zilean? Hardly.

Kaudia

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalC View Post
How interesting.

Less than 24 h ago people (unpatient kids mostly, i take it) were crying in loud how underpowered Shen is. Tried to tell them that you cant really make the decision 6 hours after the champ was published.

Now its OP because you can have a neat combo with Zilean? Hardly.
Its not a combo with Zilean... its a combo with anyone (Mainly TF) due to the fact that he makes it 2v1 in every situation that used to be considered 1v1 combat... You're clearly too blind to see that so don't act like you know what your talking about. I'm not just talking about Shen it's TF too, this entire post was about how OP globals are so stop talking.

Sabs215

03-25-2010

This thread isn't about Shen, its not about TF either. I don't rant about heroes, I rant about broken game mechanics. Global Teleportation on heroes that are good at killing other heroes, is unbalanced. Realize what the thread is about before you start criticizing me for things I didn't say.

AnalC

03-25-2010

Situational awereness helps where hero's skills fall short. If there is a chance to be ganked, u should always expect to get ganked - therefore play accordingly.

But I dont know what I am talking about.

Thats a Bingo

03-25-2010

Sabs, Listen, this is a free game and all we need to do is try to have fun with it, not doing our best look for flaws and complain about it. I don't believe anyone is OP in this game. You need to stop feeding and try to learn how to play TF. He's pretty difficult. Also, Riot deserves appreciation and credit for working almost 24/7 updating this game. Hopefully you'll get it together and try to develop a strategy other than expecting to be fed.

Sheshi

03-25-2010

Well why don't you all try developing a hero, install the coding for it, introducing it, concept pictures etc. and release it. Then everyone else will sit here and complain about how stupid/**** it is.

Fluffy1

03-26-2010

so your complaining how a 1 vs 1 fight becomes 2 vs 1 in a TEAM based game that is based on ganking with numbers?.....LOL isnt your game obviously.

stoptaking on people in solo combat without support nearby....jeez, not hard.

Klossus

03-26-2010

I really dont think it is of a major concern. Tele so the fight is 1v2 is OP but you are normally ready for a gank as 1v1 quickly and most of the time turns into 2v1. Tele has a CD. Just enjoy the game. If you see him in the starting roster be ready.

Almighty1

03-26-2010

Run when you see the bubble. If you cannot run, you should not have engaged in the first place. That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabs215 View Post
Look at Furion from DotA, he had a global port, but he wasn't a hero-killer by any stretch of the imagination, and in that game, back-dooring didn't work, so, Furion was something that you may not have heard before, I believe the word is balanced, yeah, thats the word.

Dance around your worthless patches for another 3 months, do it, I won't be there to see them.
Furion from DotA WAS THE ORIGINAL BACKDOORER, back when you could attack the world tree/frozen throne turrets without destroying the other ones first. Furion is by no means a hero killer, but neither is Shen, unless you build him that way, but then your own taunt sentences you to death.

Pectojin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaudia View Post
To all you nay-sayers... Let this be a lesson to you, stop holding on to your OP heroes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imv-P31qEHc
omg dude awesome!!!