Way to Go Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabs215

03-25-2010

You just have people complaining since release about Twisted Fate and his unbalanced global control, so you promise a rework for months, and what do you do.

What do you do riot?

You "re-work" twisted fate by, if anything, buffing him, oh sure you took away the slow but why does that matter? You can always be there to turn the tide of an even battle. You can always be there to clean up heroes with low hp. You can always be there with a stun waiting. You can always be there to backdoor a turret+inhib before they can even react. And, umm, hello? Complete map control?

That would be fine, ok, its cool, I can deal with Twisted Fate. BUT WUTTA YA DO?

You release SHEN, a SOOPER NEENJA ARMORED TANK WITH GLOBAL SHEELDZ, CUZ THATS WHAT NEENJAS DO RITE? RITE?. Another global hero killer. Awesome.

Wow, Riot, just WOW. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN GLOBAL TELEPORTATION WITH A HERO-KILLING CHAMPION DOOOOOEEES NOOOOOT WOOOOORK

Look at Furion from DotA, he had a global port, but he wasn't a hero-killer by any stretch of the imagination, and in that game, back-dooring didn't work, so, Furion was something that you may not have heard before, I believe the word is balanced, yeah, thats the word.

Dance around your worthless patches for another 3 months, do it, I won't be there to see them.

Lightyears

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

Junior Member.

Koragon

03-25-2010

Lightyears, YOUR a Junior Member as well. And secondly, he is absolutely correct. Shen, and including another range of champions, are broken as well as unbalanced. Just because you bought him and don't want your precious overpowered "ninja" nerfed, doesn't mean the facts aren't there. Riot, you are starting to disappoint me.

SD Kakashi

03-25-2010

It's a free game :/ but I know what you mean, global control is somewhat "unfair", especially because now that Shen is around, you can't 1vs1 that easily anymore.

If anything, Shen's ulti should have a bigger cooldown, as it is right now its *sigh*.

But hey new heroes will be new heroes right??

Kaudia

03-25-2010

To all you nay-sayers... Let this be a lesson to you, stop holding on to your OP heroes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imv-P31qEHc

Koragon

03-25-2010

No. Riot cannot simply just keep posting lame ass heroes like this without people getting pissed off.

SD Kakashi

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
No. Riot cannot simply just keep posting lame ass heroes like this without people getting pissed off.
You are right, people do get pissed off but thats about all you can do.

Koragon

03-25-2010

Forum the ****. Stand up. It's stupid. Riot has an entire team, AN ENTIRE TEAM, of able body workers that could be doing something. But they aren't.

wHoHo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

this is the problem one: you should never go alone late game, two: TF and Shen are NEVER a problem if the DO NOT feed early and mid game so stop *****ing, because ur pissed because u feed them early game and get pwnded late game.

Lightyears

03-25-2010

Yah, I am a junior member. I've been playing since beta, but I've only made like 15 forum posts. Big deal.

He still gets a small violin. This is a typical rant for a hero that's 2 days old and the tacticss he is putting forth show he got what was coming to him for baiting.