[Guide] Contemporary Cardmaster: The Benadryl Jackson Way

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

discomatt

03-27-2010

Now that is a double dose of the Benadryl!

Jensocide

03-27-2010

Just so you know, when you see Ben at like 20 - 2, he has stolen about 9 of my kills.

Benadryl Jackson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by discomatt View Post
Now that is a double dose of the Benadryl!

Hell yeah baby, and if you ever need a triple dose just give ol' Benadryl a call.

Oh, and Jens? <3 you.

Excession

03-28-2010

Sigh....Have you taken into consideration that your build has only +300 hp? At high elo, there is no way the enemy team is going to let you stand 2 feet away from them and auto attack. You could argue, 'ill just wait out the cc" but then what are you doing for your team? This is why AP is still better IMHO.

Lichbane + 300 AP = 400 damage multi target Q, 350-400 damage Lichbane-fueled AOE gold or red card
All of that is done in around 2 seconds

And even if your not close enough to PaC someone, you can still help your team with 400 damage wild cards

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

Because the TF is just going to blindly run ahead auto-attacking.

Gotta give you my appreciation, Jackson. I went to Twisted a short bit ago, couldn't get the hang of him for the life of me - I was building AP like a 'tard and was being too aggressive. Your suggestions got me on the right track, and now, I'm turning around 3-man ganks on mid with me solo and spamming /laugh like some arrogant *****.

Excession

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haelstrom View Post
Because the TF is just going to blindly run ahead auto-attacking.

Gotta give you my appreciation, Jackson. I went to Twisted a short bit ago, couldn't get the hang of him for the life of me - I was building AP like a 'tard and was being too aggressive. Your suggestions got me on the right track, and now, I'm turning around 3-man ganks on mid with me solo and spamming /laugh like some arrogant *****.
Then your ELO is pathetic if they don't focus you. Go play a premade is 4 people in high ELO, come back, then tell me 2000hp at Lvl 18, DPS Fate is better than AP.

Just my 2c.

Balders

03-29-2010

I am by no means in high ELO, but people in mid-low elo dont suddenly become unimportant. Saying 'u cant do this in high elo' does make you arrogant and a wanker.
Saying 'I prefer AP because it alows me to play more carefully in team fights and perhaps survive longer' is a better way to put it and keeps you smelling less like an elitist fkwit.

ill put my opinon in but being mid-low elo you may stick your nose up at it, I love playing AS TF, it makes for very fun agressive gameplay, i will most certainly die more than i do as AP but i will get alot more kills and do alot more damage.

Benadryl Jackson

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excession View Post
Sigh....Have you taken into consideration that your build has only +300 hp? At high elo, there is no way the enemy team is going to let you stand 2 feet away from them and auto attack. You could argue, 'ill just wait out the cc" but then what are you doing for your team? This is why AP is still better IMHO.

Lichbane + 300 AP = 400 damage multi target Q, 350-400 damage Lichbane-fueled AOE gold or red card
All of that is done in around 2 seconds

And even if your not close enough to PaC someone, you can still help your team with 400 damage wild cards

**** son, what are you smoking, and where can Benadryl Jackson get some? What you just said could easily be applied to any squishy champion that goes DPS, and it's insulting to say that all such champions can do is sit still and autoattack. DPS TF doesn't mean you have to run in first to every teamfight -- if you're rolling with competent people then your tank will initiate and you'll be ****ing **** up from the sidelines. In fact, TF often ports into a fight after it's begun, when chaos reigns.

So let's say you're in a super high ELO game (which Benadryl Jackson is no stranger to, having ****ed up the Dinh brothers on one occasion). Going AP and being practically worthless for the first 20 minutes of the game doesn't sound like a good start to a game of serious-business LoL. Furthermore, did you not read the philosophy of the Benadryl Build? You gotta change **** up to match your needs. Most of the people reading this guide won't be in hardcore games anyway, but if your **** is getting ****ed by pros then play smarter and buy a **** Banshee's Veil like I suggested, or whatever else is needed.

I'm gonna need some more Southern Comfort.

Soookayyy

03-30-2010

Awesome guide dude props to you.

any one talking about AP Twisted STFU get in a thread about it.

my 2 cents on AP TF is your ******ed. you have a hero that can backdoor, rape towers and enemy base and your going to build him to be careful with AP?! like Ben said **** IS WRONG WITH YOU SON!

i had tried a all item procs build and it does do good damage. But once i tried a build with trinity that helped my survival with the HP and run speed. if you need more HP go phantom Dancer and Frozen Mallet insted and your survival rate just sky rocketed against any physical dps hero.

I tried multiple TF builds and this one worked the best for me by a lot. I typicaly play high elo premade but TF was new to me. first few games i had ******ed records like 12-12.... sad **** dying 12 times. But you get used to the hero and learn to become a rape artist with him hes some ****ing pro. Plus he is the most sharped dressed man and you have to respect that ****.

KirbyHero

03-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benadryl Jackson View Post
Benadryl Jackson likes Churchy's style, but this aint about low to mid ELO games where any sensible build will work. This is about stomping high ELO face and ending the game soon enough to make it to the Fate family's place before their prize-winning gumbo gets cold.
wat? You're in my Elo bracket.

12345612 ... 14