eve: the most unfair and unbalanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Litchenstein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Nocturna, you confuse me. Your fourth paragraph and third paragraph kind of , crapulate on each other, is she easy or not?

Nocturna

03-26-2010

I know. I do that alot.

What I mean is, that if you play Eve good, then she is indeed easy. But thats only if you can. For people that play a game and get raped by Eve, they think its easy because all they are seeing is Eve coming out of no where and just Nuking them to hell before running off or killing someone else. What they don't see is Eve just stalking around, waiting for a kill, looking out for Players with Oracles and wards and avoiding them till she has a Chance, and basically just trying not to get killed. That is what Eve does, she can't just wander around and kill people unless you let her. A smart Eve, a Good Eve, knows when to go for the kill and when not too. If you starve Eve of those kills and the gold she gets off them, then she can't hurt you, but you have to play smart, and you have to play Hostile. Don't let Eve come to you, go to Eve and Kill her ass dead. Playing Defensive is just what a Eve Player wants you to do.

If you play Defensive, your not winning. And thats what you have to do. Long Games give Eve the time she needs to power up. Play Hostile, play fast. Hunt Down Eve, keep her running.

Avarion

03-26-2010

It is in my humble opinion that Eve is simply not viable. I loved playing as her, but I never do now because I feel I should give the other 4 people on my team a fair shot at winning. I don't know what level you guys are playing at but I haven't seen Eves doing well.

You can't really get...good with Eve. It's very dependent on the quality of your opposition. A barrage of area spells will destroy you before you get anywhere near them to unleash your massive damage potential.

The title is correct. She's unfair and unbalanced because she is too weak.

Mincus

03-26-2010

lol. I remember getting so pwn'd by a crazy fed eve she had around 25 kills half way through the game. I was so mad and started raging. But that was back when I was immature and had much to learn about actually buying a freaking oracle or ward. ahh how much I've grown.

Urrelles

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeMonkey View Post
Buy oracles than eve would be a easier target
This is only half truth. Get Oracles AND make sure you buy one of the 2 fastest pair of boots. Oracles wont help you if you can't outrun her. All an Eve player does is run up to you, hit stun then spam her agony move or whatever it is as she autoattacks.

And YES, Eve is the most unbalanced character int he game. If you buy Oracle potions she becomes extremely UP. If you don't she is extremely OP. there is no in between balance.

Cows Go GRR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

I have to Agree with nocturna I have played eve a few times and tbh Shes a major Ganker, she can take any Champion on solo down in 5 to 6 seconds + her Ultimate is just Nasty, But if any player would know you can easily counter her with oracle or wards but a lot of people don't bother with that. unless they are Half decent or Pro players some just don't even know that there are Vision wards and Oracle Potions. I dont think she needs a Nurf cuz tbh She isn't a danger till you get the Ap items cuz with untill u get the gold to buy them u dont do much damage, shes a exelent Stormer and is very good for short dps in multi fights or just brining solo champions down.

feeya

03-26-2010

How about eve vs shaco or twitch

I think eve need love

It is really unfair

Yes: She is Useless

AWESOMO 5000

03-26-2010

oh look, this thread again.

its been said before: eve is a low level, pubstomp champ. she does not take "brain surgeon" like intelligence to play. all you do is stealth, see who has oracle, ravage from behind and spam q. that’s it.

as already mentioned, good players know how to counter eve with oracles and wards. Good players also never travel alone, they stay together and team fight mid and late game. give your tank oracle and during a team fight eve will either get destroyed by your carry or stay away. either way she's useless

Talamare

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWESOMO 5000 View Post
oh look, this thread again.

its been said before: eve is a low level, pubstomp champ. she does not take "brain surgeon" like intelligence to play. all you do is stealth, see who has oracle, ravage from behind and spam q. thatís it.

as already mentioned, good players know how to counter eve with oracles and wards. Good players also never travel alone, they stay together and team fight mid and late game. give your tank oracle and during a team fight eve will either get destroyed by your carry or stay away. either way she's useless
Im not a big fan of giving the main tank oracles, since then it gives him a reason to not want to die

Eruend

03-26-2010

I would have thought that not dying would be plenty of an incentive to "not die" XD

Whole point tanks are tanky is to "not die". Sticking him with an oracle should not affect his playstyle in the least.

Aaaanyway, yeah. All stealth is hard to match up to when you don't counter play. Though Eve is the easiest to manage out of them all. She's not OP.