eve: the most unfair and unbalanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

illdave

03-25-2010

evelynn is the worst thing to happen to this game. I hate her and all players who choose her. play a real character, stop picking easy mode eve plz kthxbye.

Mercurius

03-25-2010

If she does well she becomes the ultimate 1 vs 5 champion.
Even if she doesn't do well, she forces the enemy team to spend thousands in oracle elixers.

Either way, nowhere near as lame as twitch or shaco. /shrug
Stealth champions are supposed to be incredibly frustrating. Tanks are supposed to be annoying.

Cradum

03-25-2010

At least you can see the tanks...

CakeMonkey

03-25-2010

Buy oracles than eve would be a easier target

Sodogo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

You may need to spend money on oracles but when you have it and find the invisible person, you gain not only the money back, but exp for the team. Eve isnt overpowered, you just gotta have oracles. She only becomes a beast if you let her feed on everyone.

Nykidemus

03-25-2010

Play defensively and be aware of who's missing and you cant lose to Eve. Push out really far with MIAs, be off by yourself, you're gonna get killed.

Play smart.

Bilun

03-25-2010

In high elo games Eve is actually considered to be extremely underpowered. The difference between that level and players at yours is very simple: you need to learn how to counter stealth.

If you're laning against eve in the beginning, buy a ward or two. once you get to the mid game, make sure someone has an oracle and if you're squishy, stick with them(or buy your own oracle). The most difficult part will be mastering ward placement so you don't have to buy more then one or two wards.

Also, respect eve's dps potential. She can drop most champions in a matter of seconds. in group fights always be vigilant. If an invis eve enters the fray(seen with oracle), drop whatever you are doing and focus fire her; don't worry, she won't delay you long.

If your team knows how to fight eve champions she will be completely shut down. She need to be in melee range to do anything and has no blinks. She is incredibly squishy and can be easily shredded by 2+ people before she ever gets to melee range. At that point the match will inevitably become 4v5.

Talamare

03-25-2010

Honestly I agree with you, that I hate Eve and pretty much everyone who plays her is looking for an Ez mode win (I hate Twitch for same reason)

but as Bilun said she is counterable, you just need to get used it

CertainDeath

03-25-2010

anyone saying that playing eve is easy is a moron and obviously havent played eve vs some at least decent opponents.

Nocturna

03-26-2010

As someone who plays Eve now and then, I can actually agree here. Eve is Vicious if you let her get that way. But just buying Oracles ain't enough.

As Eve, I see lots of People get Oracles. What do I do? ask for my teammates to kill them for me, or wait for them to get so Overconfident that they think the Oracle means godhood for them against Eve. a Smart Eve will get a Oracle herself, and just kill wards as you put them down if you Don't defend them, and will Nuke Champ's with the Oracle the minute she can and just rub it in your face. I should know, I do it all the time.

Anyways, back on topic. I like Eve, I like the fact that I can walk up to someone and in Two-One Shot them with Insane AP, Ravage, and Lich Bane. But she is so over-powered that I almost never play her anymore. She is just to easy. She needs a Good nerf, that is something I can agree on.

But to those that say that she is easy, your wrong. I say it because I play a Half-decent Eve, no means Pro, but half Decent at least and its boring to see 3k HP tanks go down in seconds in a good game. Playing a good Eve is like playing Brain Surgeon with a Nuclear Scalpel. One wrong move and it all blows up in your face, but alot of right moves and you find yourself with the Big Victory.