Dear Shens

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slev View Post
Dear Exitwounds, tell that to my positive every game 5 v 1 fighting DPS Shen.
Dear Slev, if you're winning 5v1 fights with any champion, then the other team is probably very, very low Elo and doing it wrong.

Twin Bauers

03-25-2010

you sick of the feeding ninjas also?

please get map awareness and game sense before playing shen else r turns into a feed button.

Tubelord

03-25-2010

from my experience you can forgo mitigation(armor, MR) until late game in favor of all HP if you level feint initially, as well as try to use it intuitively in team battles, while leaving enough energy for a second taunt after initiation.

Azing

03-25-2010

Stacking HP isn't a bad option, so long as you gain some substance armor/MR and a bit of HP regen from that to back up that extra health and keep it from being eaten away and not restored.

Fawlcon

03-25-2010

im pretty sure crit Shen is where it's at.

Myrm1don

03-25-2010

DPS shen is pretty nice and fun early and mid game. But by late game my tank shen totally screwed the team over..nothing DPS shen could do about it

Flushot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azing View Post
Stacking HP isn't a bad option, so long as you gain some substance armor/MR and a bit of HP regen from that to back up that extra health and keep it from being eaten away and not restored.
This is exactly what the OP was talking about. The Shens being discussed here probably go the Warmogs into Frozen Mallet and maybe Leviathan without thinking all of that health can melt in seconds.

BlueBuddha

03-25-2010

There is NEVER one or even just two set ways to play a hero, its all in the eye of the beholder and i for one support anyone who strays from the norm (As long as they find a way for it to be effective). be creative, dont just follow the crowd and do exactly what you read in some guide.

Sukumei

03-25-2010

5 Hearts of Gold and a Ninja/Mercury Treads for me. 70% physical (tower) damage reduction is tasty.

Stonewall008

03-25-2010

So far I've been having success building him with Bloodrazer, Merc/tabi, leviathan and Aegis. (of course finish tank items before Bloodrazer).

I can do a lot of hurt to some of my taunt targets while surviving some punishment.