Why the hate on for Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrPlue

03-25-2010

where is the love?! I see thread and post over and over about how they should remake shen.

No, i think he is a great hero and people mention that his skills are not very nija like i dont agree they have the ninja feel but what makes him a ninja over all else is the play style. Be annoying and be controlling and above all else have fun with him. Don't expect a hero that can kill the other team expect a hero that will end the game with stats like 3/1/21.

on the other note i think he is very powerful and very hard to kill and omg can he jungle like no other ive solo'ed baron on him more then enough times and early lizard and golem for the bonus exp and gold, or getting your allies the mana buff from golem you dont need its just fun.

With that i will end my rant.

QuirkyKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-25-2010

dude rly? he like the most awful character i ever bought but i think patch can fix him up. gratz on u going against a nubby team bro =)

MrPlue

03-25-2010

i do want people to post on my thread and i am open to most opinion but i am level 30 in game and do like to believe since i play with a friend that im getting matched often agenst people of equil skill. so stating the weakness of the teams i have played shen agenst I dont belive is the reson i like shen and think he is powerful.

Koragon

03-25-2010

Shen is broken. And not to mention physically stumped. A ninja tank, that's like making a Juggernaut assassin. It's basically idiotic.

Rageahol

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
Shen is broken. And not to mention physically stumped. A ninja tank, that's like making a Juggernaut assassin. It's basically idiotic.
GET OVER YOURSELF, YOU ARE NOT COOL DONT PLAY HIM AND I WILL AND STILL WIN\

we know you know what a ninja but do you also know they are fat tanks

Rageahol

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlue View Post
i do want people to post on my thread and i am open to most opinion but i am level 30 in game and do like to believe since i play with a friend that im getting matched often agenst people of equil skill. so stating the weakness of the teams i have played shen agenst I dont belive is the reson i like shen and think he is powerful.
i love Shen and i ran in 5 mans today and did well have only played shen since he was launched and have only lost once ( and that was in a pug game)

Kardinal Syn

03-25-2010

ninja tank is terrible idea. theres nothing else that needs to be discussed

BeefJerkyHunter

03-25-2010

People are still too caught up in the fiction TV has shown them. Ninjas are not as cool as you think they are.
But one fictional ninja tank reference I can make is Ryu from Ninja Gaiden!
Now that's a tank! So Shen's role is perfect!
Aside from lacking damage....

Sevrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

If he pulls ahead, he fills both the role of tank, and carry
he's obnoxious to play against, having no real weakness of any kind, and more than enough strength in just about every area, topped off with an unstoppable teleport, packaged with a hefty shield

He's not completely broken, just far too strong (which gets so much worse if he pulls ahead), and his concept is really obnoxious from both a gameplay, and a lore perspective

Varian

03-26-2010

why do people complain about low k/d scores with shen, he is pretty awsome i got 7/1/9 and i didnt even have anything to increase vorpal blade. people who think he is **** probz just cant play