A Dreamhack Comes True Today

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xamusa

06-06-2011

Not trying to cause any trouble but...
Just checked the two highest voted vids and this one...
I completely agreed with the majority... There were others that was much more "better", imo.
... I just couldn't bear to the watch the entire video of this one
Those tattoos... Well, you do what you want, you won already and good for you. Can't do anything about it ...
I know its stated Riot would pick the videos but don't say it to the community that you picked the one and it was right because etc. Obviously the community doesn't agree because of several reasons the other vids provided than this one
Now I said this, :3 Just give us some new posts update on sales/etc cuz this post has been on for as latest for awhile now.

Lorifel

06-07-2011

Come on, guys. All the participants did their best, stop trolling please. This is just... not polite.

If anyone is to blame it is Riot for making these stupid rules about six winners and hand-picking the one from them to be sent to Sweden.

Perhaps they should have had 2 main prizes: one for the actual winner of the contest (the guy with the most votes) and one for the hand-picked representative.

XiTro

06-07-2011

when im having awesome *** with my gf i dont wanna look at her shoulder and see kat.
that's just creepy.

bad tattoos, did not deserve to win, did not get the most votes, epic riot fail as usual.

Knyaz

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorifel View Post
Come on, guys. All the participants did their best, stop trolling please. This is just... not polite.

If anyone is to blame it is Riot for making these stupid rules about six winners and hand-picking the one from them to be sent to Sweden.

Perhaps they should have had 2 main prizes: one for the actual winner of the contest (the guy with the most votes) and one for the hand-picked representative.

Well why exactly are we "trolling" , is it because we like other video's more than the one that won the competition????

Its easy to dismiss things you cannot argue against as trolling. But i just can't see how this is trolling. This is a valid concern , riot picked the wrong winners.

XiTro

06-07-2011

brown noser wins. real.

Vyviel

06-07-2011

WTF was that?? =\

Jaster Mereel

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorifel View Post

How are we trolling? Because we don't like the fact that the winning submission has absolutely no substance whatsoever? And yeah, while we've been "trolling" we have mentioned that Riot has messed up here. As far as being polite about it, they won, of course their video is going to be criticized, not a whole lot of the community wanted them to go. Honest opinion>politeness sometimes.

OneZeroTen

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaster Mereel View Post
I like how you talk about logic while slandering people you don't know. So what is this videos great amazing reason to go to Dreamhack? The artsy camera angles and the sad music? Give me a break, it would've been nice if someone with some talent had won this, and yes, I'm saying youtube cartoons require more talent than putting a camera on a stand recording a couple of games you played on League of Legends with sad music in the background.
"Slandering"? Lol, really? Who am I slandering? I'm calling people who are belligerently trolling and leaving hateful comments, Jelly Haters. You wanna call that slandering, go ahead. Fine by me, but that's just plain fact. And what's their reason? Umm I don't know, that they found a great game, League of Legends, that brought them together as friends and family. Their reason, if you're too narrow-minded to see it, is namely that they should go because of what League of Legends means to them. A strong bond and connection, community and family coming together as one. Call it what you will, but the message was clear to many who saw the video.

Ultim8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

Great one

Odios

06-07-2011

Why make people vote if they are going to choose the winner themselves.. What is it with "its the peoples dreamhack its your vote" .. lol @ Riot,

Congratz to the winners though, im not hating just trying to figure out the logic behind Riot.